Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CityBCN

Zak Whitbread

Guest parky0607

I dont care who it is, you wrap your legs around the player with the ball in the penalty area, 9 times out of 10 its a penalty, whether you got the ball or not. Hes a professional, he should have known that before he made the challenge.

I'm not going to pretend he's sh1t, he's a professional footballer.

But I'm really nervous with him playing. When he came to the Walkers with Millwall a few seasons back he had an absolutely blinder and back then would have loved us to sign him. He's really struggling at the moment though, not a nice thing to say but the clear weak link in the defence. For all our sakes I hope he settles soon.

basically hes s**t. went to the game. its his fault we didnt get the 3 points

What about all the missed chances. what about the fact that he won the ball. what about the fact that he won every header. what about the fact that he's just come back from a long term injury. what about the fact that he is still forming a relationship with Wes.

What about all the missed chances. what about the fact that he won the ball. what about the fact that he won every header. what about the fact that he's just come back from a long term injury. what about the fact that he is still forming a relationship with Wes.

Or the fact we have a striker who couldn't finish his own dinner or Marshall who can't get a decent ball in to save his life

What about the fact he's worth at least a goal against every time he sets foot on the pitch.

Like I say, not said it until now because he has been coming back from some time out, or finding his feet... but at what point is enough, enough... when he's directly involved in conceding every time he plays... 5goals against? (he's probably passed that already), 10? 20?

Guest parky0607

I didn't know big Wes swung that way

he's played a few games now and is showing no sign of improving... i hope he proves me wrong. but he needs replacing in the next game before he makes another silly mistake!

I didn't know big Wes swung that way

lol :-P

The worry is N P rates him thats why he brought him in, what does that say for our chances

Apparently he rates Tom Cleverley, Jay Spearing and Mark Davies too, he signed them as well.

We're doomed. :frantics:

Archived