Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Lingard

Was a great pass for waggy, once he's settled I'm sure he will show his qualities :)

On another note mentioned above, knockaert can frustrate you, but you've got to understand he is going to be targeted now teams know what he can do.

Also, an example today was when he went on a run and lost it , that's frustrating too, However we've not really had too many players of his type in the past so to create opportunities like he does you have to accept that for him to show his magic, he is going to lose the ball on mazy runs from time to time. He kept trying and like lingard didn't get in the game too much but when on the ball, neither did much wrong.

Just to prove my point the lad has scored a 25 yarded for derby! Only 17! And to the **** who called lingards performance pathetic - dont bother turning up again. RANT OVER

His performance wasn't great today, but this reveals nothing of him as a player and it doesn't

mean this blokes writing him off, I think we should get behind the lad next week and that there's is a difference between saying the lad's had a bad game and saying he is crap

Nobody is "judging" anybody. I didn't think he was very good today. In fact, I thought he was very poor. Nobody has written off the guy.

looks like a small breeze could blow him over. can't really see what he's going to offer.

Opinions? Seems a strange signing on that performance. Just not a nigel Pearson player at all! If futacs isn't good enough then why even put him on the bench. Why not recall hopper from his loan. Because Futacs simply had to come on I thought.

I think that is judging, and I know the second one is taken a wee bit out of context.

The only creativity comes from Knockaert - not everything he tries will come off, but I can't think of another player in this league who would have had the vision, skill and touch to set that chance up for Nugent.

Marshall has lost his way, he's not pathetic,

Really? I could think of many and they wouldn't lose the ball all the time either. Marshall never had a 'way' just fired a few long shots to mask his inabilities.

Really? I could think of many and they wouldn't lose the ball all the time either. Marshall never had a 'way' just fired a few long shots to mask his inabilities.

Go on then, quote them.

Knockaert will lose the ball from time to time, but if you think others at our club deserve to be starting before him, then in my opinion you are deluded. The guy is the most talented player to pull on a blue shirt in a decade and whilst he will not always be a world beater, he invariable produces that little bit of magic that can change games.

Go on then, quote them.

Knockaert will lose the ball from time to time, but if you think others at our club deserve to be starting before him, then in my opinion you are deluded. The guy is the most talented player to pull on a blue shirt in a decade and whilst he will not always be a world beater, he invariable produces that little bit of magic that can change games.

Whittington, Ince, Zaha, Pedersen, Park CY

Don't agree with any of them - they are all players who play through balls well along the floor or over the top with pace, just like Gallagher, the ball Knockaert played was outrageous, scooped with perfect weight at the precise time Nugent began his run, whilst looking left towards the wing.

He fired a few long shots because he thought he could score with them, and he has been right quite a lot of the time.

He's a great crosser/passer of the ball from open play, or at least he was at the start of the season. I lost count of the amount of guilt edged chances he created (many of which we spurned). Against Blackpool he practically ran the show.

For whatever reason he's not been the player he looked a couple of months ago.

****ING HELL HE'S MADE TWO ****ING SUB APPEARANCES!!!

It's a new record for LCFC fans, questioning the guy's signing when he's played for a combined 35 minutes! I despair.

To be fair, he's had 40 minutes more than most of Pearson's signing get, before half the folk on here declare they're not up to much and what was Pearson thinking.

He was completely anonymous in my opinion and bearing in mind his age and the position he plays Im still not sure what the point was in signing him. Also all you people saying we musnt judge him so soon and that he needs time to settle etc are aware we only have him for the grand total of one month. Hes probably now appeared in a third of all the games hes going to play for us!

He was completely anonymous in my opinion and bearing in mind his age and the position he plays Im still not sure what the point was in signing him. Also all you people saying we musnt judge him so soon and that he needs time to settle etc are aware we only have him for the grand total of one month. Hes probably now appeared in a third of all the games hes going to play for us!

Think you'll find a month loan is so we can look at him and if he fits in it will be extended, like Davies and Cleverley.

So if he's not that effective we can send him back.

Didn't do a lot yesterday but who knows, he might be great next week.

Not writing him off. Not saying he needs time. Just commenting on what I saw against Forest, as it's all I have to go on. He looked lost and alarmingly out of his depth. He shouldn't. He is owned by one of the biggest clubs in the world and dropping to the Championship is a chance for him to shine. Thirty minutes isn't long, but in that time I saw little to suggest that slot wouldn't have been better utilised by giving it to one of our own players to stake a claim. When he goes back to Utd., Futacs will still be here. How demoralised and short of confidence do you suspect he might now be ?

Not only has he barely played, he was actually much.better than people are making out.

He links up play very well, he doesn't dally on the ball and his passing and movement are quite sharp.

He obviously wasn't a match winner but he was hardly garbage.

Looks very lightweight though.

Have to say yes he was only on for a short time, but when we lost nugent who was playing well we needed to keep the pressure on Fword and he offered very little to be honest, not sure he really knew where he was playing, I can only assume he was meant to be in the hole just off waghorn, he looked very lightweight and seemed keen to get rid of the ball.

This said I thought Marshall was poor when he came on as well, impact from the bench seems lacking at the minute, can't really understand why when we looked good with 2 up front we changed it, Fuctas I can only assume is gash in training.

Archived