Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bettsj2

Booing Gally

But why does it make us look bad? Why is it wrong to boo? Do we credit people for not booing? No.

You don't know why it's not wrong, you just plod along with the crowd and be a 'good' fan, arse-licking players because they 'wear the shirt'.

To anyone who booed:

Can you please let us know your place of work so we can turn up early to boo you as you walk in?

They might be doing a great job - shouldn't you watch them for a few years before you decide whether to boo them??

But why does it make us look bad? Why is it wrong to boo? Do we credit people for not booing? No.

You don't know why it's not wrong, you just plod along with the crowd and be a 'good' fan, arse-licking players because they 'wear the shirt'.

No it makes us look bad because you were booing a relativley inoffensive player when we were winning by four goals, you moron.

What are you gaining from booing him, and why exactly are you booing him? It's not his fault Nige brought him on. According to reports on here, he played alright. He may come across 'arrogant', but is that worthy of booing?

No it makes us look bad because you were booing a relativley inoffensive player when we were winning by four goals, you moron.

Relatively? You mean to say you're not completely in love with a Leicester City player? #Scum #WhereDoYouWorkYouPeasant

What are you gaining from booing him, and why exactly are you booing him? It's not his fault Nige brought him on. According to reports on here, he played alright. He may come across 'arrogant', but is that worthy of booing?

I'm not particulary gaining anything, it's not something I think about after the game or went into the game knowing I would do. I just choose to do it. I don't boo every player or even Gallagher everytime.

He is a player I would prefer to not be at the club as I do not think he is good enough, his contribution, minus set plays and penalties is minimal for me. So when he is brought on, I wonder why, hence my disapproval.

Did Gallagher abuse you on Twitter completely out of the blue?

He didn't abuse me and no I initiated the conversation...

It's embarrassing, it makes us look like absolute spoilt brats.

Huddersfield fans have every right to piss themselves at our 'support' yesterday.

Its wrong because he hadnt done anything apart from run onto the field of play. Or is it the case that he played badly a couple of times so thats it? No way back.

Did you boo O'Neill in every game after the home defeat to Sheff Utd?

Why did he have a go at you on Twitter?

Hate the bias shown to players such as Gallagher, Danns, Wellens by Stringer who acts as their best mate, which isn't his job.

Surely then that's an issue you have with Stringer? Why boo Gally because of who his mates are?

I support the team, not individual players who get payed a handsome amount.

But then do you not feel that supporting the players in the team will ultimately help the team as a whole?

lol It's not arse-licking, it supporting the players that play for our club.

Why are you complaining then? lol

You initiate a conversation I doubt was complimentary, he responds with something you admit wasn't abusive and suddenly he deserves to be booed at home games?

For Christ's sake, don't ever tweet Joey Barton.

Why are you complaining then? lol

You initiate a conversation I doubt was complimentary, he responds with something you admit wasn't abusive and suddenly he deserves to be booed at home games?

For Christ's sake, don't ever tweet Joey Barton.

I don't boo with a face of anguish which takes me back to the Twitter conversation (which I don't even remember) haha.

It's more of a passing comment, once it's done, it's over, I don't hold on to it and I doubt Gallagher holds on to it.

People take this far too serious.

I don't boo with a face of anguish which takes me back to the Twitter conversation (which I don't even remember) haha.

It's more of a passing comment, once it's done, it's over, I don't hold on to it and I doubt Gallagher holds on to it.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Gerroff you ****!

How do you think Gally feels?

He's had a tough time with his own performance levels recently, hasn't featured much this season, was sent out on loan to League 1.

He has then worked his balls off to get back into the first team picture, showing commendable dedication and a desire to play for LCFC.

Having done all this and playing well whenever he has come on, he then gets members of the crowd still petulantly jeering him when he's come on and hasn't even done anything.

I still can't fathome why you feel booing Paul Gallagher (or any player) is going to help them or more importantly the team?

I'm not particulary gaining anything, it's not something I think about after the game or went into the game knowing I would do. I just choose to do it. I don't boo every player or even Gallagher everytime.

He is a player I would prefer to not be at the club as I do not think he is good enough, his contribution, minus set plays and penalties is minimal for me. So when he is brought on, I wonder why, hence my disapproval.

So basically you said he was shit and he told you to stop being a cvnt.

Advice which you've obviously ignored.

How do you think Gally feels?

He's had a tough time with his own performance levels recently, hasn't featured much this season, was sent out on loan to League 1.

He has then worked his balls off to get back into the first team picture, showing commendable dedication and a desire to play for LCFC.

Having done all this and playing well whenever he has come on, he then gets members of the crowd still petulantly jeering him when he's come on and hasn't even done anything.

I still can't fathome why you feel booing Paul Gallagher (or any player) is going to help them or more importantly the team?

Do you think I give a flying boot about how he feels? Don't make out he is hard done by for goodness sake!

In My Opinion, he hasn't done well when he has come on, he still looks for the hardest ball to play, he is slow, he is rubbish in the air and he can't tackle.

Yes, he has great technique and a cracking set piece on him but hr is not good enough to play for us, if he was, he'd be playing regular. Most likely played the last 3 games to put him in the shop window.

Do you think I give a flying boot about how he feels? Don't make out he is hard done by for goodness sake!

In My Opinion, he hasn't done well when he has come on, he still looks for the hardest ball to play, he is slow, he is rubbish in the air and he can't tackle.

Yes, he has great technique and a cracking set piece on him but hr is not good enough to play for us, if he was, he'd be playing regular. Most likely played the last 3 games to put him in the shop window.

Probably because some ****'s booing him before he's even set foot on the pitch.

Like it or not most footballers take their job seriously. And you seem to take football seriously if you actually make the effort to 'vocally disapprove' of something.

I wouldn't say I feel sorry for the guy because he earns plenty of money doing something he loves. But I'm sure he also wanted to be a sucess here, wants respect. You show him a lack of respect for no good reason when you boo him. That kind of person I have absolutely no respect for, I don't give a shit how much he earns. You should be ashamed if that's your attitude, and if he walked up to you and knocked you out I don't think you could complain. Maybe you let everyone who's work your not impressed with know about it in such a way, see if they all just get on with it and ignore you.

But more importantly I'm fed up of us looking a bunch of cvnts. I don't give a toss whether he laughs it off, or doesn't care, or whatever. I feel embarrassed. Because you are an embarrassment. Any real fan would know we ar letting ourselves down with all of this bullshit.

So before anyone calls me an arse licker or some bellend who's trying to look like a moral crusader or the greatest fan in the universe who thinks he deserves a medal, they can stick it up their arse. When I go to the football I like to enjoy it, and as long as the players aren't taking the piss by showing no effort or disrespecting the fans they don't deserve my 'vocal disapporval'. But no, people like you have to ruin it by trying to put a downer on everything. It's no wonder I cant stand going anymore. Silence, more silence, boo boo boo, silence. Yeh, thats great fun. That's the passionate unity and excitement we all fell in love with the game because of.

The club should be a team, that's what you don't seem to realise. The players play for the club, we support the club. It's not a selection process where if fans don't like players they can attempt to hound them out by booing them onto the field.

At the end of the day, like a lot of our fans you're clueless about what football, and being a football supporter is about.

Jonny Cash must be on a wind up. He has a reasonable grasp for the English language and structuring his posts. On that basis I conclude he cannot be as stupid as the content of his posts are indicating.

He's not good enough because he's not playing regularly. In that case will you boo Jeff Schlupp next time he's on the pitch? Were you tempted to boo Matty James before the game?

IMO Gally is good enough to be a squad player for us and can still make an impact from the bench. But this isn't about whether he's good enough, it's the principle of booing a player who plays for our team and is doing his best to help our team win.

Maybe I worded wrong by asking how he feels but my point was the question you've still failed to answer; how will booing a Leicester city player help Leicester city?

Archived