Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bettsj2

Booing Gally

Wonder what the likes of Wood and Keane would've thought?

Players must talk about it in the changing room afterwards. Not exactly making the club an attractive proposition to potential signings.

Would love to hear from the people that did it but they'll keep their heads down no doubt

In any walk of life you will always find a small percentage of mindless pricks.

Even amongst a LCFC crowd.

If anyone near me had booed him I'd have told them to **** off to the egg chasing and not come back.

Anyone today, given the performance, the Scoreline and the circumstances, who chose to boo Gally when he came on, dig a big hole and bury yourself in it.

He remains a Leicester City player, he played well when he came on and YOU are a fookin disgrace..

:angry:

If you choose to boo anyone TODAY you have issues...

I wonder whether anyone who did boo is an FT poster and would like to inform us all of why they did it?

Anyone today, given the performance, the Scoreline and the circumstances, who chose to boo Gally when he came on, dig a big hole and bury yourself in it.

He remains a Leicester City player, he played well when he came on and YOU are a fookin disgrace..

:angry:

If you choose to boo anyone TODAY you have issues...

I wonder whether anyone who did boo is an FT poster and would like to inform us all of why they did it?

Totally agree.....absolute disgrace to our club!

Fed up with some people's vendetta against him. He's a good player and certainly offers us something, but more importantly OUR player. We should be getting behind him. It's embarrassing, it really is.

So he had a few shit games last season. Who didn't?

He's obviously doing something right and won his place back in the squad, so let's get behind him.

If what he's done is good enough for Pearson that's all that should matter.

Maybe the boos were because Knockaert had 2 and wanted to see him get a hatrick?? ...sat in SK4 I didn't hear any booing.

The reasonable reaction would have been to applaud Knocky for the two goals he DID get and the man replacing him?

Fed up of these bellends supporting the same club as me. Our team may look the dog's bollocks on days like today, but our fans are a joke.

It's probably the non season ticket holders, who come to about a game a season, or a couple of games a season and go home early.

I didn't boo him, but I didn't clap him when he came on.

Some of the fans obviously wanted Knockaert to score a hat-trick, and think Gallagher is going in January.

It is disgraceful, but at the end of the day, they probably won't get banned, unless you put in a written complaint.

It's probably the non season ticket holders, who come to about a game a season, or a couple of games a season and go home early.

I didn't boo him, but I didn't clap him when he came on.

Some of the fans obviously wanted Knockaert to score a hat-trick, and think Gallagher is going in January.

It is disgraceful, but at the end of the day, they probably won't get banned, unless you put in a written complaint.

Is this 'banter'?? lol As if they'd get banned

Maybe the fans should make a concerted effort to sing his name next match?

Archived