Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Huddersfield match predictions (FA Cup)

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.

Helen Keller

NP will field a strong side and want to win this game and I say thank fvck for that. Those slamming the once, as special as christmas day and still greatest domestic cup competition in the world, hang your heads in shame :P And those of you worrying about all the ifs buts and maybes I will ask you one question........ Do you leave home in the morning? :chant:

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.

Helen Keller

NP will field a strong side and want to win this game and I say thank fvck for that. Those slamming the once, as special as christmas day and still greatest domestic cup competition in the world, hang your heads in shame :P And those of you worrying about all the ifs buts and maybes I will ask you one question........ Do you leave home in the morning? :chant:

Too fookin right!

I tell you what, if Bradford can make it to the final of a major cup competition, so can Leicester!

Lets take it to them, we are a better side than 'The Udders' and can march onto the next round..

Come on you Blues...

:trumpet:

Archived