Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Huddersfield match predictions (FA Cup)

I had a feeling they'd beat us as soon as the draw was made but they have a number of injuries and Danns and Beckford are both ineligible, plus they're in god awful form. I hope we don't draw this, shit or bust for me. I'd put out a weaker team as well and focus on the Wolves game.

Schmeichel

Moore

Keane

Morgan

Schlupp

Marshall

King

James

Gallagher

Futacs

Waghorn

I had a feeling they'd beat us as soon as the draw was made but they have a number of injuries and Danns and Beckford are both ineligible, plus they're in god awful form. I hope we don't draw this, shit or bust for me. I'd put out a weaker team as well and focus on the Wolves game.

Schmeichel

Moore

Keane

Morgan

Schlupp

Marshall

King

James

Gallagher

Futacs

Waghorn

Knockaert has to play, after what he's done to them this season having him not play will be a massive pyschological boost for them.

We've also not had a game for 8 days, Wolves have a league game this Saturday, and Thursday leaves a decent rest period. Don't see why we wouldn't just go close to full strength (maybe 2 or 3 changes for the players feeling they need it) and try and get a decent foot hold in the game and withdraw the members of the squad that need resting when the damage is done.

I think we've got a decent chance of having a run in this this season, even the best teams in the Premier League look like they could be upset. Number of Prem teams gone already and more to follow this round. Don't see why we should shoot ourselves in the foot and make wholesale changes

The last thing we want is to put a team out that Huddersfield could get a draw off, replays are a definate no no, at this stage of the cup anyway.

I have made a faustian pact that we are going on a 4 match winning streak in the league but at the price of losing to Uddersfield in the Cup - these really work so enjoy the game it'll be fine :P

i'm afraid that my pre- Bristol deal is coming home to roost

Schlupp won't start. I reckon King and Waghorn will start.

4-1 to us. They'll go 1 up though.

Yes.........

I have a horrible feeling Martyn is going to start as well.

If he does I hope he scores a hat trick, all of a sudden FA cup goals will count again.

If you going to Huddersfield I'd recommend staying a couple nights purely because you might find it difficult getting to the ground on the day of the game, due to the bad weather.

Sadly I'm not attending went there back in october, not bad place but wouldn't rush back.

Archived