Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Huddersfield match predictions (FA Cup)

Yes.........

I have a horrible feeling Martyn is going to start as well.

If he does I hope he scores a hat trick, all of a sudden FA cup goals will count again.

lol. Nice.

If I was Nigel I'd start with Woods but if we're more than 2-0 up at half time I'd bring him off save him for the Wolves!

WOOD.

WOOD WOOD WOOD.

Think it will be something like 7-0. Iv been reading that Simon Grayson has a lot of injury problems and might have to get players from their development league to play, this should be a cracking match. Will thrash them again.

Lineup:

Kasper

De Laet

M Keane

Morgan

Konch

Marshall

King

Dyer

James

Waghorn

Wood

Subs:

Logan

Moore

Gallagher

Knockaert

Nugent

Futacs

If they are going to beat us they are going to need to be a bit more upbeat about it than their fans!

http://downatthemac....ay&thread=80536

Christ they're embarrassing. They're on a terrible run but fvck me, they won't turn up even at a tenner?

Fairweather supporters at it's finest there sadly, they must forget all those years they've spent in League One.

where is everyone boozing before the game? never been so not too sure where the best places to go are.

Head of Steam is good right next to the train station if you're taking one.

I'd stick to the town centre if your going drinking most of the back street pubs are "Eeyyarr, ya t'aint frum raaand ere ar ya lad? Fuk arf back down't M1" Sort of places.

If you can find the Macdonals there is like a fork of main streets with a Weatherspoons, Yatesys, Varsity and other such various pubs knocking about.

I'd do your top up if your wearing colours, most of them are alright but they have more than their fair share of idiots.

Disclaimer, all provided information correct as of 7 years ago

I'd stick to the town centre if your going drinking most of the back street pubs are "Eeyyarr, ya t'aint frum raaand ere ar ya lad? Fuk arf back down't M1" Sort of places.

If you can find the Macdonals there is like a fork of main streets with a Weatherspoons, Yatesys, Varsity and other such various pubs knocking about.

I'd do your top up if your wearing colours, most of them are alright but they have more than their fair share of idiots.

Reading that thread you wonder if they'll have anyone there.

spoke to a few town fans and they all think it will be another whitewash, especially as Danns and Beckford wont be available. I would of thought with these two players it will really upset the balance of the team.

Think it will go to ways, either another thrashing or a very close game but us just edging it.

Buzzing for it now

Disclaimer, all provided information correct as of 7 years ago

Nice one few people have mentioned the one at te station might give a go, sounds like there is a few pubs to choose from then!

Archived