Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Huddersfield match predictions (FA Cup)

We all know automatic promotion is the goal, but even if we progress in the FA Cup I don't see it as a distraction and I doubt NP and his squad of players would do either but rather they see it as an opportunity to keep the winning mentality going. If we do progress and get a prem team then what better way to test yourself against that opposition it will be good practice for next season :thumbup:

As I said previously, the longer you go on winning the higher the likelihood of losing your next game. I'd rather lose this than a Championship game. Its very strange for me to say, but given our league position this season we need to make this count.

Is this a new saying the kids have?

lol

As I said previously, the longer you go on winning the higher the likelihood of losing your next game. I'd rather lose this than a Championship game. Its very strange for me to say, but given our league position this season we need to make this count.

lol

He's bare 1005 professional blud, jokes.

Hi All.

I've just set up a new HTFC fans site and forum, looking to get some views of away fans and start a bit of discussion. If you wanna join and have a chit chat with some Town fans the link is - http://htfcfans.co.uk/forum

Looking forward to Saturday, despite having no manager and getting thrased by you lot at your place!

Hoping you drop some of your big guns and give us a chance, details of our team news is here - http://htfcfans.co.uk/component/content/article/86-match-previews/179-leicester-fa-cup-preview

Heard you've sold out, great news and we might finally have a bit of atmos at the John Smiths!

lol

I also think pearson liked the cup run with the games at norwich and chelsea last season. Lets get through this game and see what the next round throws up.

Hi All.

I've just set up a new HTFC fans site and forum, looking to get some views of away fans and start a bit of discussion. If you wanna join and have a chit chat with some Town fans the link is - http://htfcfans.co.uk/forum

Looking forward to Saturday, despite having no manager and getting thrased by you lot at your place!

Hoping you drop some of your big guns and give us a chance, details of our team news is here - http://htfcfans.co.u...-fa-cup-preview

Heard you've sold out, great news and we might finally have a bit of atmos at the John Smiths!

Please help with my heart felt plea Mr HTFCFAN.

Which pub would you suggest to us away fans? I have heard the 'Head of Steam' is a choice.

Oh and pies, which are the best pies, can't not have a pie me ode.

Important stuff

Please help with my heart felt plea Mr HTFCFAN.

Which pub would you suggest to us away fans? I have heard the 'Head of Steam' is a choice.

Oh and pies, which are the best pies, can't not have a pie me ode.

Important stuff

The head of steam is connected to the train station, so if you're travelling by train that's a good bet. Bit of a walk from Stadium if you're driving though. Rope Walk is right next to the ground by the cinema, can be pretty busy though.

King's Head is also connected to the station and does some real ales, as does the Vulcan in town, but that's also quite rough.

RE pies, don't buy any.

1) They're horrible.

2) We don't get any money cos we don't own the stadium! ;)

Strangely my nephew wants to come to watch the game tomorrow. He said " Uncle Michael i want to watch a real game of football"

I reply and say "Are you serious" (He supports Leeds)

Nephew replies " Leicester have Kasper, I want to see him keep clean sheet"

Me: "TWAT"

Strangely my nephew wants to come to watch the game tomorrow. He said " Uncle Michael i want to watch a real game of football"

I reply and say "Are you serious" (He supports Leeds)

Nephew replies " Leicester have Kasper, I want to see him keep clean sheet"

Me: "TWAT"

lol lads got banter.

The head of steam is connected to the train station, so if you're travelling by train that's a good bet. Bit of a walk from Stadium if you're driving though. Rope Walk is right next to the ground by the cinema, can be pretty busy though.

King's Head is also connected to the station and does some real ales, as does the Vulcan in town, but that's also quite rough.

RE pies, don't buy any.

1) They're horrible.

2) We don't get any money cos we don't own the stadium! ;)

Is the one near the ground away friendly?

Archived