Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Huddersfield match predictions (FA Cup)

I don't know about anyone else but I'm concerned about one or two players catching injures in this tie, myself I'd go for

Kasper

Moore

Whitbread

Morgan

Konchesky

Dyer

King

James

Marshall

Wood (Till half time then bring on Futacs)

Waghorn

I think we should call up a couple of youth & reserves for this, to fill up the bench.

I can see us getting beat, it's gonna be their big day, you can just tell. It would be extremely fitting for Adkins to walk into this job and bounce them back with a win over a side they've got a huge knack of losing to comfortably.

Shite timing, sums up our luck.

Nigel Adkins and Di Matteo been mentioned, can't see Di Matteo coming,Adkins the more obvious choice.

Either of them would be a fantastic appointment. I'll be keeping an eye on Lee Clarke though. It would be very interesting to see them go down that route

I can see us getting beat, it's gonna be their big day, you can just tell. It would be extremely fitting for Adkins to walk into this job and bounce them back with a win over a side they've got a huge knack of losing to comfortably.

Shite timing, sums up our luck.

Quite happy to be out of the FA Cup. I would rather concentrate on the League like Cardiff can.

Archived