Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wood & Morgan Make Championship Top 10.

Morgan yes but Wood???? Strongly disagree with that

Will mostly be down to his time at Millwall as well as the impact he made when he first signed for us. Yes he's gone off the boil since, but everyone in the Top 10 will have had a bad patch at some point in the season. He's still one of the Championship's top goalscorers.

Morgan yes but Wood???? Strongly disagree with that

You are right, they should only just count the last 8 games and forget everything before that. Meaning the best players in the league are clearly the whole forest team.

Where's the list? Cannot find it.

1. Matej Vydra - Watford

2. Glenn Murray - Crystal Palace

3. Thomas Ince - Blackpool

4. Wilfried Zaha - Crystal Palace

5. Wes Morgan - Leicester City

6. Chris Wood - Leicester City

7. Craig Bellamy - Cardiff City

8. Mark Hudson - Cardiff City

9. Peter Whittingham - Cardiff City

10. Liam Bridcutt - Brighton and Hove Albion

http://www.football-league.co.uk/flawards/news/20130328/league-managers-vote-for-players-of-the-year_2293338_2745549

Fair enough. Morgan is the best defender in the league and that's not even being biased. And I also would have had Hudson higher than 9th.

Not sure how Bellamy gets there, either? He hasn't scored since his game against us...perhaps Sako should be there instead?

Fair enough. Morgan is the best defender in the league and that's not even being biased. And I also would have had Hudson higher than 9th.

Not sure how Bellamy gets there, either? He hasn't scored since his game against us...perhaps Sako should be there instead?

This. And I'm sure wittingham hasn't scored in something like 18 months lol

Knockaert is a better player than at least 5 of those on that list. And I include Wood in that.

Would probably only have Zaha, Morgan, Vydra, Hudson and Bellamy ahead of him. Maybe Ince and Whittingham.

We've got a lot of individually really good players (Nugent can't be far off top 20 in the division, likewise Schmeichel) which makes our recent form even more disappointing.

1. Matej Vydra - Watford

2. Glenn Murray - Crystal Palace

3. Thomas Ince - Blackpool

4. Wilfried Zaha - Crystal Palace

5. Wes Morgan - Leicester City

6. Chris Wood - Leicester City

7. Craig Bellamy - Cardiff City

8. Mark Hudson - Cardiff City

9. Peter Whittingham - Cardiff City

10. Liam Bridcutt - Brighton and Hove Albion

http://www.football-...2293338_2745549

Whittingham lol