Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

What time was it when sven was sacked

About 11 at night after a long meeting where they tried to get him to move upstairs, (presumably in lieu of a payoff) which he didn't go for.

Today, players have the normal management meeting they have after every game, especially defeats... people are reading too much into that as some sort of meeting about NP's future.

About 11 at night after a long meeting where they tried to get him to move upstairs, (presumably in lieu of a payoff) which he didn't go for.

Today, players have the normal management meeting they have after every game, especially defeats... people are reading too much into that as some sort of meeting about NP's future.

No it wasn't..

I remember it well.. I was driving to work and just about to start a night shift when it was announced.

Must have been around 9.15 PM.

I thought it was about tea time. I'd got home from work, switched on SSN and they were saying that the owners were talking to him and it looked like he would be sacked.

It was all but confirmed when East Midlands Today started talking about it.

I don't know when it was officially confirmed but I'm sure he was physically let go in the early evening.

No it wasn't..

I remember it well.. I was driving to work and just about to start a night shift when it was announced.

Must have been around 9.15 PM.

ok

It was deffo much later than most people are saying... because the meeting to get him to move upstairs must have gone on & on... and it was only then that he came out he was actually sacked.

I thought it was about tea time. I'd got home from work, switched on SSN and they were saying that the owners were talking to him and it looked like he would be sacked.

It was all but confirmed when East Midlands Today started talking about it.

I don't know when it was officially confirmed but I'm sure he was physically let go in the early evening.

This

whatever happens we dont want promotion this year anyway now - we'd get mullered in the prem. I think if we get a new manager now it will be a case of that manager seeing what he has squad wise for the rest of the season and then jumping into the transfer market early doors in the summer.

Our season is over.

whatever happens we dont want promotion this year anyway now - we'd get mullered in the prem. I think if we get a new manager now it will be a case of that manager seeing what he has squad wise for the rest of the season and then jumping into the transfer market early doors in the summer.

Our season is over.

IF Brighton win tonight & we beat them on saturday we're 1pt outside the playoffs... if they fail to win tonight and IF we beat them we're in the playoffs

We have a bunch of other rivals to play too

It's in our own hands... the season certainly isn't over!!!!

Chopping & changing over the summer & season of transition followed by yet another sacking is the last thing this club needs, but the only thing vocal ****** seem to want

Our season is over.

I'd rather that than recent insipid defeats at Ipswich, Derby and Barnsley, and the home matches against Wednesday and Millwall.

This division, although exciting to neutrals, is depressing in the extreme when you see some of the quality on show in half empty grounds and often non-existant away support.

Let's see some different clubs, players and fans for a change.

Archived