Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 3-2 Bolton

Just got back, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Best performance since our win against Blackburn at home, the team had more urgency, the midfield were aggressive, Wood played his best game in a while, and we got three points. The 4-4-2 formation and the midfield made the difference tonight, Matty James was absolutely incredible, defensively he worked hard, made tackles, and won the ball, he passed well, looked forward, linked well with King, the wingers and the strikers, James was brilliant with his all round game. Dyer made the difference tonight though, he was absolutely fantastic, terrorised Bolton all game, he terrorised them so much, there right-back Butterfield got took off, and got jeered and booed by his own fans. Dyer's goal was absolutely fantastic as well great finish.

It was nerve wracking, but my god did we deserve the win. The team were excellent, had far more urgency about them, and played as a team.

One more thing though, Richie De Laet is one lucky guy, last couple of seconds the ball went in there box, he slid in and brought Chung Yong Lee to the ground, I was right in front of the tackle, and in my opinion it could of easily been a penalty, incredible lucky.

Terrific win, results went our way, let's kick on and get in those play-offs.

COME ON!!!!!

My god. What a massive win.

Every player should be praised. Showed huge amounts of character after losing an early goal and getting pulled back to 2-2.

Schlupp has performed impeccably recently. Quality showing from him.

Matty James tonight also solid in midfield. Battled right til the end. Must have been huge pressure on the side as the 7 minutes ticked by. But we did it!

I LOVE YOU LEICESTER.

James is the key, the bloke must stay fit!!!!

Got to agree with that.

Also the width was back - quite often, especially 2nd half Lloyd and knocky were right on the touch line stretching the game open.

And pace - with schlupp and dyer. May have finally found the key components.

Got his foot in, broke up the opposition attacks, did the simple stuff very well? Allowed the attack minded players to attack?

Perchance?

lol

Yup exactly why I said we don't need a dm.... We have one who can do it and more.

Becoming my favourite player!

Got to agree with that.

Also the width was back - quite often, especially 2nd half Lloyd and knocky were right on the touch line stretching the game open.

And pace - with schlupp and dyer. May have finally found the key components.

Biggest thing was the ball got held up, Wood was brilliant and bought time to bring the others into the game.

Bill Shakespeare is so much better than NP with the interviews.Intesting that he mentioned they have someone up in the stand watching things at a higher level.Always thought the dugout was a poor viewpoint.

Width and pace only way to play the game

Holloway's record vs us is abysmal, we'll win. It's the final 2 games that bother me, especially Forest

quite confident for Watford tbh, they are not great at the minute. Bolton are in much better form and we beat them? i believe if we win the next two then we can afford to lose the final game v Forest and get into Play-offs with goal difference

Archived