Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 3-2 Bolton

Still have to question Pearsons tactics but hey we won. And sounded like the players gave everything.

Couldn't believe it when he brought Drinkwater on as they were just taking a corner, no one knew what they were doing and we almost conceded.

You'd think we're the ones that got promoted today not Cardiff!!! But it's just feels AMAZING that after that s**t run we've been on we can actually STILL make it to the PL!!!! Hope the players are buzzing now can we just steamroll everyone in our way now! Keep the faith!!!!!

I've got to say, Chris Wood was absolutely brilliant tonight. His first touch was good, he actually challenged for headers (with a lot of success) and completely bullied their defenders. That's the Chris Wood I want to see more of.

I've got to say, Chris Wood was absolutely brilliant tonight. His first touch was good, he actually challenged for headers (with a lot of success) and completely bullied their defenders. That's the Chris Wood I want to see more of.

The ball just stuck to the bloke, great build up play!

Archived