Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester 3-2 Bolton

Right. Finally calmed down after last night. have just one thing to say. Bastards ! That's all. Why couldn't we just play abysmally, lose, and get back to ripping the club / manager / players to pieces ? It's the hope that kills us !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Right. Finally calmed down after last night. have just one thing to say. Bastards ! That's all. Why couldn't we just play abysmally, lose, and get back to ripping the club / manager / players to pieces ? It's the hope that kills us !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Those treehugging bastards are very quiet.. :D

Personally impressed with them as a team, didn't realise Ngog was as good as he is at this level and thought he caused us a few problems at the back. ..total determination and desire (along with some lovely football granted) saw us claim all 3 points in a fantastic match to watch. ... hopefully we'll continue to build on this good performance now and secure a playoff spot and enter them with a bit of form! but I'd personally rather avoid Bolton if we do make them

Best game I've been to in years, so exciting and the last 7 mins nearly killed me.

For some reason I celebrates Dyer's goal twice as much as Schlupp's.

Just an absolutely cracking day and result and well worth the bloody long trip for once. We better win on Saturday

Had to win, and we did, and deserved to. Couldn't have had a worse start, certainly set us back, but Wood's free-kick seemed to spark us into life, with him and Dyer running the show just before half-time. Dyer terrorised their right-back, won a penalty and Wood calmly converted it. That must've given him confidence, and his set-up play for Dyer was excellent, followed up by a thumping finish.

And we took that momentum into the second half and kept them pinned back, though the game drifted for a while before their avoidable equaliser. Still, heads didn't drop and we scored a wonderful winner, Schlupp's technique was marvellous, as was the relief. The team, very commendably, held out for around 20 minutes with all the added time, and at last we've taken advantage of other side's slip-ups.

Massive three points, great to leave the ground after a win, entertaining game and I have to praise the fans. Some complaining early on but after that they were magnificent. The last two home games have seen much better atmospheres around the ground- long may it continue.

Not perfect from the team, we aren't fully recovered, but it's a start.

Loved every moment of it. A pure rollercoaster emotion experience. I was barely touching my seat when we conceded the penalty and then desperately hoped for us to find a way out of a miserable first few minutes. After they got their lead, Bolton hardly ever threatened again and simply sat back.

Dyer upset me in the first half with useless dribblings into their box and countless lacklustre and weak crosses that never found a teammate. Until he got us that penalty. And after that excellent set-up by Wood and the lovely hit to give us the lead, all was forgiven.

Second half we dominated at the start, but then became too complacent. De Laet really got on my nerves, the longer the game continued, the more he failed to mark his opponent, failed to track back and gave a really shabby defensive performance. I almost suffered numerous minor heart attacks each time Bolton came through their left side.

Their equalizer was such a sloppy goal to give away, luckily we found the mental strength to get back at them. Thank you Jeffrey Schlupp for making it a great night out.

The 7 added minutes were my most nerve-wrecking football experience in a very long time.

All the best and speedy recovery to N'Gog.

Now bring on the Palace!

Loved every moment of it. A pure rollercoaster emotion experience. I was barely touching my seat when we conceded the penalty and then desperately hoped for us to find a way out of a miserable first few minutes. After they got their lead, Bolton hardly ever threatened again and simply sat back.

Dyer upset me in the first half with useless dribblings into their box and countless lacklustre and weak crosses that never found a teammate. Until he got us that penalty. And after that excellent set-up by Wood and the lovely hit to give us the lead, all was forgiven.

Second half we dominated at the start, but then became too complacent. De Laet really got on my nerves, the longer the game continued, the more he failed to mark his opponent, failed to track back and gave a really shabby defensive performance. I almost suffered numerous minor heart attacks each time Bolton came through their left side.

Their equalizer was such a sloppy goal to give away, luckily we found the mental strength to get back at them. Thank you Jeffrey Schlupp for making it a great night out.

The 7 added minutes were my most nerve-wrecking football experience in a very long time.

All the best and speedy recovery to N'Gog.

Now bring on the Palace!

Young and Stringer were saying that De Laet looked knackered from about 60 minutes onwards and should have been subbed.

A great game! The Kop was in full voice which made the atmosphere better.

I though Wood held the ball well and Dyer's goal emphasises this. Konchesky is poor; there was one part in the second half were he past it to a Bolton player every time! I haven't been impressed with him this season.

The last 7 minutes I possibly shat myself it was that tense, but hopefully this win will inspire us to at least get a draw at Palace (who haven't won in 6!!!) It appears that we may have learnt something from the late equalizer against Brighton and Brum; HOOF the ball up and time waste!

Looking forward to what will be a decent day out in the Capital :scarf:

A great game! The Kop was in full voice which made the atmosphere better.

I though Wood held the ball well and Dyer's goal emphasises this. Konchesky is poor; there was one part in the second half were he past it to a Bolton player every time! I haven't been impressed with him this season.

The last 7 minutes I possibly shat myself it was that tense, but hopefully this win will inspire us to at least get a draw at Palace (who haven't won in 6!!!) It appears that we may have learnt something from the late equalizer against Brighton and Brum; HOOF the ball up and time waste!

Looking forward to what will be a decent day out in the Capital :scarf:

Agree with this aswell, we are too soft for our own good.

Rarely this season have i seen us commit what is known as a 'professional foul' - we need to do it more often.

How was the attendance/crowd/atmosphere?

Good, up until the second minute. Went pretty much quiet, with the odd song from L1/K1. It all changed when we equalized and from there on, we gave the Bolton fans a good match. Slight blip again when they scored their second. Then jubilations when Schlupp made it 3-2. The last few minutes were extra tense. Lots of whistling and people shouting for the referee to end the game.

Most exciting game in ages - so glad I came up for this one.

Wood, James and king played very well and I disagree with an earlier post about konch - though I haven't been impressed with him this season, I thought he had a good game.

Brought my 83 year old dad up and when the 7 minutes came up @ the end he said 'I don't think I can stand much more of this '

Fair play to Bolton and their travelling fans who played a big part in a fantastic game.

I'd have taken a boring win tonight but that was great

The buzz is back.... Till Saturday!!

The only negative thing for me - and I'm not part if the anti Pearson brigade, but Lloyd Dyer was totally bolloxed after about an hour and it was like playing with 10 men.

He should have been replaced earlier than he did and I thought Pearson got out of jail on that one.

The only negative thing for me - and I'm not part if the anti Pearson brigade, but Lloyd Dyer was totally bolloxed after about an hour and it was like playing with 10 men.

He should have been replaced earlier than he did and I thought Pearson got out of jail on that one.

Lloydy played well and he has tonsilitis, think that is testimony of the top bloke he is!

Lloydy played well and he has tonsilitis, think that is testimony of the top bloke he is!

Yes he did play well but anyone the has seen him play knows you don't get 90 effective minutes from him - he's more of an impact player or you give him so long and gethI'm to give his all.

After an hour he was spent and Pearson did nothing and it was only a matter of time before they equalised - when they did ( after smacking the bar as well) they looked to be the only winners.

Schlups goal came @ a very good time for us imo

Archived