Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Iconic LCFC pictures

This is my son,Paul, taken at Leamington pre season. Nigel has the reputation as a miserable git, I have always found him to be charming with a great sense of humour. Top man. Sorry if the photo is in the wrong rotation, that's the way it download.

He is always perceived as a miserable git because he (understandably) hates stringer and vice versa, and all the interviews you see are done by him

pre-stringer interviews and from what i know of him as a players hes always been quite the joker and a funny guy!

I'm not posting this negatively at all... but honestly I will always remember this picture

Anthony-Knockaert.jpg

Right kick in the balls.

Also will always remember my reaction.

One picture from the same day that wasn't as popular:

2447457.jpg?type=articleLandscape

brothers in arms.

Awful moment. To make matters worse I can see Harry Kane in a Leicester kit.

Filbert Street :wub:

Wasn't the original plans to have 3 other carling stands? (well similar anyhow) but the council threw it out hence why we moved?

the reason was fire safety i was told that by the council 2 stands were a fire hazard and 3 u couldnt do nowt with it because it back onto a public road that why there moved to the kp

Filbert Street http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wub.png

Wasn't the original plans to have 3 other carling stands? (well similar anyhow) but the council threw it out hence why we moved?

Leicester used to own The houses on Burnmoor Street and (I think) Filbert Street, but sold them to keep the club alive in the 80s. After that, any attempts to expand our two smaller stands was blocked by the residents on sunlight, and possibly other issues.

• 2 months later...

Archived