Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Iconic LCFC pictures

lol Im sure this lad used to sit at the back of L1 looks like the guy of 2 pints of larger and packet of crisps

The chap in question is called Clive Naggington. Might have the Surname spelt wrong but its pretty much it. i went school with him at Burleigh.

Some good pics here. Although the pulling down of filbo still hurts. Why oh why.

If anyone can upload one for me it would be the shot from behind the goal of alan sheehans free kick at the shitty ground.

scan0003.jpg?w=500&h=351

Still hurts to walk past the site. I remember my Uncle (Melvin) being the announcer for the games and getting to be in the box for a game.

Fantastic memories!!!

Apart from the very young I bet most of us would take back the old Filbo at a stroke. It was out spiritual home and so many great memories were wrapped up in it. Things have never been the same since. Yes it was a very old ground and all the minus that went with it , but can anyone say that the new ground has ever had the atmosphere that dear old Filbo had ? :( :(

Some good pics here. Although the pulling down of filbo still hurts. Why oh why.

If anyone can upload one for me it would be the shot from behind the goal of alan sheehans free kick at the shitty ground.

Fairly sure I've got the video of that goal.

Archived