Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Iconic LCFC pictures

That was a joke was it?

Call me boring but I don't see the funny side of people 'falling' for comments that sound genuine. If you're going to make that kind of joke at least make the content sound ridiculous. Or should I just assume remark that looks even slightly odd is a trap?

"As good as Vardy was on Sunday I don't think this is the game for him"

"What? Really?! He was superb, you can't drop him now!"

"lolno I was joking. How did you fall for that?"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this pic from saturday is a great one imo. riyad has just waltzed past everyone of "the title favourites" etc and whilst everyone is congratulating everyone else and the away end is upside down he seems to just take a moment, let it all sink in. also his face basically says "yeah, an what, that did just happen". 

12687789_10153883607907769_5826841250942

To be honest I think he's thinking, 'Don't make it obvious how much your knees are stinging!'

hahaha that's perhaps true, he's really got away with one. he's probably the coolest player who's ever played for us and his big moment he rinsed man city and followed it up with the worst celebration ever lol

Archived