Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Leicester Vs Watford pre match thread

Guest ttfn

You are right. We do have quite a lot of reds, and yellows.

But Watford are not a dirty team. We can be a bit petulant..... wingbacks in a 3-5-2 get caught out fair and square. In terms of the reds... some very poor red decisions. I think we have had a few we can't complain about, and others that were not deserved at all.

Either way, we're a good team who play passing football. Lots of teams resort to taking hacks out of our players. We're not talking about blatant trips, we are more than guilty of that. But we don't want people going out and injuring our players with excessive fouls (and cowardly acts like Poleon pushing Anya into Bond) .. it's not something which we do. For some reason, Deeney decided to shoot after the whistle was blown, then go in with a reckless tackle that missed, but clearly warranted a 2nd yellow. Very stupid and not something I've seen too often. I've seen Vydra sent off for a stamp, but it got rescinded. Pudil got a red for hitting someone, and Cardiff + Noone even helped us in trying to reduce/get rid of it. Not much else but cynical, clean fouls.

Also, we all feel very hard done by in terms of penalties. I think our last one was in January? Not 100% sure, but we've not had much luck with refs in that department last 3 or 4 months. Of course, that's not your fault though.

A red card is a red card. The rules are there for a reason.

We've had 2 reds this season, one was at your place, for a cynical foul for which a second yellow was given and the second was a "last man" situation.

You'd struggle to find many teams who get the majority of their red cards for violent conduct or serious foul play.

I feel fookin sick, had some dreadful news about a death to a close family friend last night who was like a 2nd mother to me. I know she'll do all she can to help us hammer these bastards tonight, come on LEICESTER!!!!!

I feel fookin sick, had some dreadful news about a death to a close family friend last night who was like a 2nd mother to me. I know she'll do all she can to help us hammer these bastards tonight, come on LEICESTER!!!!!

Sorry to hear that, mate. I hope Leicester are able to put a smile on your face tonight!

Sorry to hear that fella. Hope the boys do her proud tonight!

Any news on re De Laet/Konch fitness?

According to sky sports they should both be fit.

Also Keane and Kane's loans have been extended. Does anyone know if all of Watford's loans have been successfully extended?

I see that Udinese are sitting 5th in the Italian first division with some big names below them.

Archived