Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

if he does leave I recon we could get Wayne Hennessy, he should be fit before the start of the season and wouldn't cost much. Decent keeper too

Never rated him myself.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/8739604/

Hull City are lining up a move for Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel, Sky Sports understands.

Tigers boss Steve Bruce has made a new No.1 one of his top priorities this summer and Schmeichel is thought to figure highly on his wanted list.

Hull had loan signing David Stockdale as their No.1 keeper this season and they were hoping to make his move permanent, but so far they have been unable to agree a deal with Fulham for the keeper.

It means Bruce has now stepped up his interest in Schmeichel as he looks to reshape his squad as he plans for life back in the Premier League.

Schmeichel enjoyed another fine season at Leicester and helped them reach the play-off semi-finals only to lose to Watford.

The Denmark international is entering the final year of his contract at Leicester and Hull hope the lure of the Premier League will boost their chances of landing the 26-year-old

Leicester are loath to lose Schmeichel, but are bracing themselves for bids for the former Manchester City youngster.

Apparently we are signing Johnny Russell and Gary Mackay Steven for a total fee of 3.5 mill which on the vids I've seen especially of Gary Mackay is easily worth it hes quality

Source?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2332389/Hull-City-set-raid-Leicester-goalkeeper-Kasper-Schmeichel.html

Hull City are launching a £4million bid for Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel. 

Manager Steve Bruce has been unable to agree a deal with Fulham for loanee David Stockdale and has turned to Schmeichel, 26, although Leicester will not sell him cheaply. 

The Dane made his international debut earlier this year and has one year left on contract.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2332389/Hull-City-set-raid-Leicester-goalkeeper-Kasper-Schmeichel.html

Hull City are launching a £4million bid for Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel. 

Manager Steve Bruce has been unable to agree a deal with Fulham for loanee David Stockdale and has turned to Schmeichel, 26, although Leicester will not sell him cheaply. 

The Dane made his international debut earlier this year and has one year left on contract.

I'd say get stuff to them myself for the way they was when we tried to buy off them.

tho i see it is in the Daily Mail....for the way they seem to have a scatter gun approach to stuff atm I take most stuff from them with a pinch of salt.

Archived