Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

It's clever thoughts from these papers.

West Ham - Their first-choice goalkeeper, Jussi Jaaskelainen, is at an ancient-esk age.

Hull - Will probably have quite a bit to spend, and will likely to sign a highly-rated keeper; them going up will make Hull to think that they can easily persuade Kasper to  play for them (instead of another Championship season), in a more challenging league.

Not silly rumours by all means.

If we get a daft offer for him, over 4 or 5 million, then we should snap their hands off. No player is irreplaceable. There are plenty of young good keepers out there we could get in as a replacement. My first choice would be Luke Steele from Barnsley.

If they give us Chester plus cash, they can have him, yeah.

But to be honest with the way Hull threw their toys out the pram when we tried to deal with em last time I'd be surprised if we didn't at least hold them to ransom for Kasper if there's any truth in this.

Really hope he stays at least one more year but if worse comes to worse and he does leave id like to see that Mcarthy from reading?? Only seen him a couple of times but looked brilliant ( producing the best goalkeeping display iv ever seen against liverpool not to long ago) Wouldnt cost the earth and wages wouldnt be massive either!!

Still don't see why he did that star thing for Watford's third goal. If he would have stayed in goal, surely Hogg would have headed it for goal himself?

In an attempt to pressure Hogg into panicing, just a shame Hogg didn't panic and go for goal.

Really hope he stays at least one more year but if worse comes to worse and he does leave id like to see that Mcarthy from reading?? Only seen him a couple of times but looked brilliant ( producing the best goalkeeping display iv ever seen against liverpool not to long ago) Wouldnt cost the earth and wages wouldnt be massive either!!

Is that the same McCarthy that was named in the England squad today? :D

Wouldn't say no to Alex Smithies

I would

Wouldn't be distraight to see him leave if the right replacement was coming in, he's been on the whole good for us but he's no Premier League goal keeper and I can't think of a better place for him to prove that than at Hull, will make MOTD a most amusing to watch next season.

Forderingham or Moore for me. Younger, better keepers.

I would

Wouldn't be distraight to see him leave if the right replacement was coming in, he's been on the whole good for us but he's no Premier League goal keeper and I can't think of a better place for him to prove that than at Hull, will make MOTD a most amusing to watch next season.

Forderingham or Moore for me. Younger, better keepers.

Just to see the look on Davis' face lol

Is this the same Kasper schmeichel who was voted by his fellow professional players to be in the team of the year? In other words.. better than every other GK in the championship?

We lose in the play off semi finals and now he is very over rated. lol

People remember the fewq that he could/should of saved and forget the absolute blinding saves he has pulled out of the bag of plenty on occasions this season.

And just to emphasize this again... The very people who played on the same pitch as him every week voted him the best GK in the league. Pretty much every player  in the Champ team of the year could get in one of the prem teams.. even if its a newly promoted team....

this. some people are ****ing morons. the bellendry is on a high scale for some of the posts on this thread.

His only really issue is when (more often than ever before) he wildly kicks the ball out...........and it goes either for a throw in, or it goes straight to the opposition's goalkeeper.

Then he shouts at the players for not collecting it.  :rolleyes:

Archived