Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

I like Kapser but his kicking is dog shit - the red mist comes down and he botts it as hard as he can with little direction and often too quickly.Kasper's kicking is like the oaf on the golf course with his tee shot - just wack it as hard as possible. It's an area that he desperately needs to address and again is one of NP failings in his job as a manager.

Look at the assist he did for Knockaert he does a lot cause there's wood up the field who can hold up the ball

Thing about Kasper - I'd imagine he'd be better advised than most footballers because of his dad. I'm sure big Peter will be warning him about moving to a big Prem club and never getting a game.

That's why Hull would seem a likely destination if he did go - likely to be 1st choice, and manager is an old mucker of big Pete. I wonder if we could get some money plus Hobbs or Chester for him?

I don't think there's any doubt he's good enough to be a lower Prem keeper, but who's to say Hull would be a better bet medium term than us?

Didn't I read a newspaper article or something stating that his Father said that Kasper should stay at Leicester, as ''it's a good club for him'' (earlier on in the season)?

People of foxestalk. Cast your mind back to when we first signed him from Leeds the week or so leading up to his having a bid accepted for him. He got 'hacked' then.

Cast your mind back to what was said in them tweet... He loves Leeds and wouldn't leave or something along them lines.

I'm not so sure that your comment has any relevance

People of foxestalk. Cast your mind back to when we first signed him from Leeds the week or so leading up to his having a bid accepted for him. He got 'hacked' then.

Actually scares me that it was two whole years ago.

Cast your mind back to what was said in them tweet... He loves Leeds and wouldn't leave or something along them lines.

I'm not so sure that your comment has any relevance

Just like he loves Leicester yeah? I don't want him to go but de ja vu strikes.

It does. My Leeds mate reckons he was very similar there to what he's like here (although they didn't rate his ability as much as we did).

I don't think it's all necessarily fake, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to play in the top flight. I think we might have one more year from him and if we don't go up, he's gone. I wouldn't even begrudge him for going now to be totally honest.

Just like he loves Leicester yeah? I don't want him to go but de ja vu strikes.

yes he stated he loved Leeds, he also didn't want to leave. If you remember correctly Leeds pretty much asked him to go. He didn't pick us over them. He doesn't seem like a disloyal character, but If the right team comes in and he can further his career he has every right to move on

Grayson wanted him gone because of his salary I think, decent wages at Notts C with Sven and that circus and left for Leeds on a free. Grayson thought Rachubka was a better option and look where they both are now. He's the best we've had in years, got to keep him.

Archived