Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

He deserves better.

However to be successful in the future, he need to;

Sort his kicking out.

Sort his anger/frustration out.

Stop blaming other.

Other than that he is a top class keeper and deserves better than playing with these losers.

Schmeichel's kicking is good what are you on about but yes he needs to cool his temper down a bit for sure

Schmeichel's kicking is good what are you on about but yes he needs to cool his temper down a bit for sure

I like Kapser but his kicking is dog shit - the red mist comes down and he botts it as hard as he can with little direction and often too quickly.Kasper's kicking is like the oaf on the golf course with his tee shot - just wack it as hard as possible. It's an area that he desperately needs to address and again is one of NP failings in his job as a manager.

I can't really remember his temper being a problem i think it shows but i see it as him showing passion and how he cares about whats happening. When has his temper been an issue.

That tweet from Kasper doesn't sound like Hull material perhaps Swansea anyway he is off thanks for the memories Kaspers hope you have a successful career.

Unless he is off to Madrid?

Hmmm thanks Kasper. I was hoping we could keep hold of him, sad to see him leave. 

Westwood needs to be in a Leicester shirt come the start of the season!

Hmmm thanks Kasper. I was hoping we could keep hold of him, sad to see him leave. 

Westwood needs to be in a Leicester shirt come the start of the season!

He will cost money something we sadly don't have now unless we offload a couple of players League One is our best bet either one of Wes Fonderingham or Simon Moore we could easily attract.

He will cost money something we sadly don't have now unless we offload a couple of players League One is our best bet either one of Wes Fonderingham or Simon Moore we could easily attract.

Loan mate.

Schmeichel set to leave Leicester. Goalkeeper tweets about future then deletes post "thank you for everything" #LCFC http://t.co/nC7vEvvr1w

Read it online: http://twitter.com/UK_Transfer/status/336561935820673024

lol  lol  lol  that's so obviously fake. Firstly it wouldn't say 20th as that's today, and the 20 is clearly a very bad photoshop.

Archived