Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

Pearson likes to suround himself with young players who have no opinion and jump when he says jump.

What like Powell, Berner, Brown, Konchesky, Nugent, Solano, Wellens, Howard, Morgan, Dyer, Whitbread, Tunchev, Edworthy, Neilson, Kermorgant, Bruce... older players he either signed or regularly "surrounded himself with".

Or Koren, Mckenna amongst others at Hull.

Holloway failed miserably here in general. He went away had time out of the game, and by his own admission chaged some of his management ideas, and has done well since. Maybe pearson would do well to do the same. Pearson likes to suround himself with young players who have no opinion and jump when he says jump. There is only room for one big ego at the football club he is at, and thats his own!

Absolute nonsense, he's signed and worked with countless experienced or older players at Leicester and Hull.

How come even the titter thread has become another Peaeson debate ?

Because certain posters insist on banging that drum wherever they go

@RobTannerMerc: LCFC have been linked with Eqyptian winger Ahmed Elmohamady, who is in negotiations with Hull City about a permanent move after his loan.

The link is in the metro     http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/03/hull-city-transfer-news-tigers-fall-short-in-bid-for-sunderland-loan-star-ahmed-elmohamady-3825847/

Hardly the most reliable unless Rob has heard of genuine interest.

He'll sign for Hull surely?

As much as its hard to say, they are a much more attractive side than we are now, based on their premier league status.

Relegation fight or Promotion fight.

It would be a tough call for me....

I hope Rob Tanner hasn't taken that from the Metro and there is some genuine interest being shown by us which he is aware of. He'd be a brilliant signing for us, but I read that he's not far off agreeing terms with Hull.

"Strongly linked" how so? This is the first I've heard of it and it's from what's probably a fairly unreliable twitter account.

Having said that, would take him. Looks good enough for us.

If we're competing against Derby I imagine we'd be the ones who'd pick him up. Ex-Forest academy player, can't be too keen on them. Plus we've got a far greater chance of promotion

The Football League â€

@FBL72

2m

Newcastle are ready to sell versatile James Perch to a Championship club, with Derby and Leicester strongly linked.

could be decent in this league. Not thought much of him in the Prem. Can play Left and Right back and midfield. Just what we need with this FFP, couple of players who are capable in several positions. Doubt we'll get him though

Always got the impression that perch was a player to be relied upon, never let's anyone down. A 7 out of 10 player that can play in a few positions.

Also likes a tackle and the dirty side of the game. Could be mates with Morgan too.

Archived