Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

Sounds a bit fishy to me.

Don't start carping on about a player before we have even signed him.  What makes you think he will flounder?  He could be our bass in midfield.  You never know, he could be a gudgeon !!   :ph34r:

Two of my Newcastle supporting mates have both said that Perch is awful.

I know a lad from Shields who runs a Podcast about the club. Perch has a cult following from some of their lot simply cos he's terrible. None of them understand how he has been at the club that long. 

@TransfersToBe: Just had a fellow agent let me know that Crystal Palace have made a bid for Leicester's Anthony Knockaert. Unsure on the fee #CPFC #LCFC

@TransfersToBe: Just had a fellow agent let me know that Crystal Palace have made a bid for Leicester's Anthony Knockaert. Unsure on the fee #CPFC #LCFC

That accounts also said we've enquired about Karl Henry and Jerome Thomas. And tweeted Marco Rojas is a target for Liverpool, sure hes already joined a German side?

Why bother posting it? That account is almost certainly bullshit.

May have stumbled onto the wrong topic here but the title says twitter links. Bert has posted a link from twitter so seems to satisfy that criteria. Part of the fun is to laugh at all these wild rumours and if it were only reputable and ITK links allowed then there would be an empty forum.

May have stumbled onto the wrong topic here but the title says twitter links. Bert has posted a link from twitter so seems to satisfy that criteria. Part of the fun is to laugh at all these wild rumours and if it were only reputable and ITK links allowed then there would be an empty forum.

Fair enough, not my way of having fun I suppose. It's just that almost every link on here as seen as a credible source and they're quite taken seriously, no-one mocks them much even though they really should be.

It's just that I'm more interested in reliable info, don't let me spoil the fun honestly.

Why bother posting it? That account is almost certainly bullshit.

You are one miserable sod.

It's a twitter links thread, and this was from twitter.

I love Knockaert but i'd take £6 million and a 25% sell on clause. Then i'd wax £2 million on Mackay-Steven. We are going to have to sell to properly strengthen. I can't believe i'm saying that, I love Tony.

Archived