Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Bugger. Sounds like he slipped so unfortunately will probably win any appeal. Shame

Edit. Chris Martin that is.

I didn't think you could appeal two yellows? Might be wrong though. You definitely couldn't a few years ago, might've changed though. 

yeovil have had 3 men sent off, scored an own goal, given a pen away and still aren't losing lol

I was thinking that Reading away might be our toughest game from now until the end but now I think it'll be Wigan.

I was thinking that Reading away might be our toughest game from now until the end but now I think it'll be Wigan.

yeah wigan are doing things now they've sacked their shit manager, got a good one in and don't have to dick about in far flung european places on a thursday followed by sunday kick offs and games in hand. think they'd be challenging burnley for second if they'd had rosler and played all their games at normal times all season. 

Archived