Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Bugger. Sounds like he slipped so unfortunately will probably win any appeal. Shame

Edit. Chris Martin that is.

Watching the incident, as soon as he hits the ground he appeals for the penalty. Correct decision to give him the 2nd yellow card

Guest ttfn

You can't appeal two yellows. It's ridiculous but he misses a game now. Oh well.

Serves him right for that nonsense in their home game against Blackpool

Just seen the Chris Martin incident. It should have been a goal to Derby. He slips, and then his team mate scores, the ref blows for a dive and he starts protesting, obviously claiming he goal should stand. He doesn't start protesting for anything until the goals scored, so he's never claimed a foul, he just fell over. Ref was bit too quick off the mark, and it's a bit of a double blow for Derby, missing out on a goal and losing their top scorer, not that I care :D

Rumours circulating that Forest have had a transfer embargo placed on them 

Trying to confirm if they are true - Would explain why they haven't made any loan signings following all the injuries

Will keep you updated 

Wouldn't be surprised, some of there transfer deals do sound fishy. 

Just seen the Chris Martin incident. It should have been a goal to Derby. He slips, and then his team mate scores, the ref blows for a dive and he starts protesting, obviously claiming he goal should stand. He doesn't start protesting for anything until the goals scored, so he's never claimed a foul, he just fell over. Ref was bit too quick off the mark, and it's a bit of a double blow for Derby, missing out on a goal and losing their top scorer, not that I care :D

Just seen it and completely agree! The first goal was funny too, that derby defender crawling to try and get the ball but just couldn't get up.

Just me who doesn't think Martin slips? He sees a sweep of the foot by the defender and tries to make the most of it.

Or maybe I'm biased because Martin has always been a cheat who throws himself down at every opportunity.

He lands on the side of his foot, he'd have to be able to see into the future to react that quickly! Definite slip.

Just me who doesn't think Martin slips? He sees a sweep of the foot by the defender and tries to make the most of it.

Or maybe I'm biased because Martin has always been a cheat who throws himself down at every opportunity.

Nah, you can tell by his feet that his lost his footing, one of his ankle's gives way.

Bloke on the football league show just said Boyce of Wigan must save his goals for Lancashire opposition because his other goal came v Blackburn this season..........they played Forest today!!! lol

He landed n the side of his foot so was always gonna hit the deck. I think he threw his arms up to make it more suspect but I wouldn't call it a dive. He didn't look up and claim for the pen either.

I'd be livid if that happened to us, the amount of times there are dives and players react, the referee say it's not a penalty but don't book the player is ridiculous! Sometimes it's clear, it's either a penalty or a dive and the ref does nothing. I'm not complaining coz it was derby but it was harsh IMO!

Bloke on the football league show just said Boyce of Wigan must save his goals for Lancashire opposition because his other goal came v Blackburn this season..........they played Forest today!!! lol

Noticed that! What a complete idiot!

Think I heard something about Forest having lots of injury problems. Im not sure. Maybe Billy Davies should tell everyone more often

You sure that was Forest?

Yeovil have a few injury problems and have suspension issues now too, sure it wasn't them?

I think trippier catches him very slightly which causes him to slip. Not a sending off or a dive that's for sure.

Notice how burnley have been 'lucky' recently as well. They had a free kick given against them instead of what should have been a pen at Bournemouth.

Not saying they don't deserve to be there but does annoy me everyone on here talking about our 'luck' but no one seems to mention anyone else's

Middlesbrough really have plummeted since we beat them! They were on a good run of form before hand.

Not 100% sure the effort today was completely over the line but they are looking atrocious right now

Middlesbrough's goal drought now stands at 11 hours and 45 minutes, or 705 minutes. That is some going.

Although by the sounds of it, they did score today, but the officials didn't think it crossed the line.

Keep reminding a Boro fan I work with that they haven't scored since we beat them lol

Archived