Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

If they had our manager they'd be top.

Pearson is a miracle worker getting this average bunch of no-hopers 8 points clear.

Someone on their forum listed their likely team with all the injuries.... some people are saying it's a top six team and someone a top three team. Completely missing the fact their fully fit team wasn't even a top three team!

Someone on their forum listed their likely team with all the injuries.... some people are saying it's a top six team and someone a top three team. Completely missing the fact their fully fit team wasn't even a top three team!

It is a wonder that they're not Champions League contenders:

• Great players, of which we and the rest of the Championship could only dream
  • Undying loyalty to King Billy, the greatest manager in the British Isles.
  • Undying loyalty to Emperor Fawaz of the Fridge, who will attempt to sign anybody the fans want

So if they've got great players, a great manager and a great chairman, what could possibly be holding them back? Oh, it's the injuries that have actually ended up having a positive effect on their league position given the replacements brought in.

It is a wonder that they're not Champions League contenders:

• Great players, of which we and the rest of the Championship could only dream
  • Undying loyalty to King Billy, the greatest manager in the British Isles.
  • Undying loyalty to Emperor Fawaz of the Fridge, who will attempt to sign anybody the fans want

So if they've got great players, a great manager and a great chairman, what could possibly be holding them back? Oh, it's the injuries that have actually ended up having a positive effect on their league position given the replacements brought in.

I'd say what's holding them back is the 16 points their fully fit team were behind us before the injuries.

I can't be the only one who finds all the bitterness from Forest and the like, utterly comical lol It's brilliant, top by 8 points while they sit 16 behind us, desperately scrambling together excuses as to why they aren't top. All at the same time as straight up refusing to admit, that they really aren't that good.

I love it :pearson:lol

Very pleased that Wickham has gone toa club we've already played twice as he loves a goal against us. If they can start taking a few points off our rivals then BOSTIN

Yeah exactly. At first I was disappointed, he's basically one of the only loan players I'd have liked us to bring down.

Then I realised we've played them twice and they have the ENTIRE top six to play and I realised he's done one better than sign for us (where he'd only add depth!)

Very pleased that Wickham has gone toa club we've already played twice as he loves a goal against us. If they can start taking a few points off our rivals then BOSTIN

My thoughts exactly.

Also, Wickham needs to leave Sunderland and go to a club who appreciates him. It's no good for him to keep going out on loan every season.

Forest's injury list is a joke, we can mock them all we like but if they had a fully fit squad they'd be up there in the promotion mix. I think they'll struggle now and might scrape 6th but with the likes of Wigan looking strong and i'm sure QPR will steady their slump and finish in the top 6, it could be heartache for Sweaty Billy again.

Forest's injury list is a joke, we can mock them all we like but if they had a fully fit squad they'd be up there in the promotion mix. I think they'll struggle now and might scrape 6th but with the likes of Wigan looking strong and i'm sure QPR will steady their slump and finish in the top 6, it could be heartache for Sweaty Billy again.

Deserve it for ignoring FFP completely. No sympathy here.

I've no sympathy either but it simply cannot be dismissed that their possible demise isn't from a crippling injury list, it evidently is.

That depends,

Is it a weakness with their training techniques? Their sports science department or the medicals they give when signing players?

If it is any of the above (and with the size of their list it is pretty likely it's some of it) then it clearly is a demise brought about by them self.

Davies is better at making up excuses than he is a manager.

Pearson doesn't make excuses, blame the ref, fans, weather, injuries, etc he just admits we weren't good enough and we will work on it.

Nige <3

I've no sympathy either but it simply cannot be dismissed that their possible demise isn't from a crippling injury list, it evidently is.

I refuse to believe that having that many injuries is a coincidence.

Gary Madine returns to train with Sheffield Wednesday following his stint in prison:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/24399102

The quote from Mandaric is hilarious until you read the background (which I hadn't done previously): http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-24079938. Horrible, horrible thug.

Archived