Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Billy Davies is a complete moron.

All these players out injured, yet still instructs training drills which can cause further injury.

Surely at this stage of the season, with all the injuries they have, training should be tactical and to gain fitness, not competitve action between team mates....

What is the point really?

It does not affect you as much as us but what would ideal results be today.

Millwall win/draw against Derby.

Forest lose at Barnsley

QPR lose at Brum

Reading draw/lose with Brighton

Leeds lose to Bolton

Unlikely any of these will materialise but QPR could struggle at Brum.

I could see another slip up for reading, another team that shows it can be very dangerous, but lacks consistency. lancyclaret, I don't think you guys really have too much to worry about, Im not going to lie, I doubted Burnley (along with ourselves at the start of the season) but you've proven me wrong! plus I actually like your team and Dyche. I hope you get promotion!!!! (in 2nd place of course!)

Derby have two "easy" games in Millwall and Bolton at home today and tuesday, respectively.

Bolton have had a couple of decent results recently, whether or not it's a false dawn remains to be seen. I know they've got a lot of our garbage cast-offs up there but they've not got a bad squad on paper (I know games aren't played on paper) so there's a slight chance they could nick something.

It does not affect you as much as us but what would ideal results be today.

Millwall win/draw against Derby.

Forest lose at Barnsley

QPR lose at Brum

Reading draw/lose with Brighton

Leeds lose to Bolton

Unlikely any of these will materialise but QPR could struggle at Brum.

Derby at home to Millwall if Millwall don't pull their finger out very soon they will be relegated, they only lost 1-0 to a fairly good Brighton last weekend maybe harder than Derby think.

Qpr away to Brum can see at least a draw from that.

After last weeks thrashing Barnsley might just upset Forest

Archived