Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

If QPR continue like this can see them falling out of the playoffs completely with Wigan,Reading,Blackburn all in decent form.

Although that would be undisputedly brilliant, I can't see it happening.

Hate Forest blaming their injuries. Face it, your team just aren't that great. 

Forest fans blaming injuries is the result of them worshiping an excuse making loser. They've bought as many players as anyone in the division this season. They shouldn't have any problem with Leicester or Burnley at all.

QPR losing at Charlton is just brilliant and the highlights were absolutely hilarious. QPR cocked up three of the easiest chances ever - two of them were harder to miss and they failed to even get a shot away on both occasions. Delighted Charlton beat them and delighted the over-rated potato head is being exposed for the average manager he is, delighted that their appalling approach is failing. They won't go up and it's no exaggeration to say at this rate they could even fall out of the top six - they'd have won that game with Austin playing.

Karma really. I've no sympathy at all with QPR. They've been a complete joke club for years now.

Billy Davies really can do no wrong in Forest Fans eyes can he! Wity the amount of players they've signed I'd be expecting a lot more from them. They remind me of us under Sven.

Well done Burnley :)

worse part of it, he cant even give credit to Burnley for there 1st half performance, not even a "they was half decent". 

FFP is going to bit them on the arse I think.

as for QPR....they seem to think buying players who had the odd good game in the prem is going to cut it in the Championship...reminds me of us a few years back. 

Shows how vital it is to get off to a good start in this league, just look at Blackpool. They could very easily go down, if it wasn't for their start they'd be in the mire now.

Maiga lol how the hell is that a guy a pro footballer?

Old Arry might not see the season out at this rate, I'm predicting an illness as the excuse this time.

Hate Forest blaming their injuries. Face it, your team just aren't that great. 

Their entire first-choice back four - Cohen, Wilson, Hobbs, Lichaj - is out at the moment along with a number of other players. That will be holding them back. Undoubtedly we'd all be bemoaning our misfortune if the same were to happen to us but because it's Billy Davies saying it it's a just a 'bullshit excuse.'

I know it's tempting to mock them whenever the opportunity comes around but had those players been available you can't sure for sure they'd be where they are.

Their entire first-choice back four - Cohen, Wilson, Hobbs, Lichaj - is out at the moment along with a number of other players. That will be holding them back. Undoubtedly we'd all be bemoaning our misfortune if the same were to happen to us but because it's Billy Davies saying it it's a just a 'bullshit excuse.'

I know it's tempting to mock them whenever the opportunity comes around but had those players been available you can't sure for sure they'd be where they are.

Well when they had all their players fit bar Wilson, they were still 16 points behind us and went on a horrible run of not winning at home for 3 months. They also had a very poor run between the start of October until after Christmas when they only won 3 in 12.

It's undoubtedly inconvenienced them but, to the extent that the poison dwarf and Forest fans claiming it's cost them automatic promotion is pushing it.,

Archived