Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Some people are too busy trying to get with the in crowd and slag people off to realise this.

Just keep it yourself next time mate you get some supposed inside info if I were you mate seems some pepole lack the mental maturity to be able to deal with it if it turns out to not be true.

Bert gives his own opinion on the matter and people automatically think he's "back tracking".

He was never even the one that said Pearson was going to get the sack. lol

And now people are calling bs on Bert because some website who claimed the other week that Rooney was moving to Newcastle said that Pearson is staying! lol unbelievable.

Some people on here are total morons.

Thanks pal.

So this is what it's come down to, people making it up as they go along! why doesn't everyone just wait until something official is announced! until this happen's people need to keep there wild speculation in check!

Where's the fun in that?

Some people are too busy trying to get with the in crowd and slag people off to realise this.

Bert I've said this before, many of us appreciate your information on Foxestalk and twitter.

Just wish people would leave you alone, keep providing the info.

Sad for Nigel if this happens.

Just keep it yourself next time mate you get some supposed inside info if I were you mate seems some pepole lack the mental maturity to be able to deal with it if it turns out to not be true.

I know mate. For one I didn't even start this thread, and another thing a few others have said that he's certainly gone. That just gets looked over though.

I don't understand some of you, Bert passed on information from a reliable source of his who has been correct in the past. It wasn't a guarantee unlike the OP!

Oh come on, whether it's right or wrong so what... but lets not trot out the "it's only information he's been passed crud".

I said very similar things in another thread re Pearson but I also think that playing well enough over a season to get into the play-offs is also an enjoyable season, based on what we've had to endure under other managers, so 3 years under Pearson have been mainly enjoyable!

I also disagree with a lot that is said on here but don't go around calling people morons you dick!

irony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg

I know mate. For one I didn't even start this thread, and another thing a few others have said that he's certainly gone. That just gets looked over though.

Yeah it's quite strange that the guy who started this thread seems to have escaped any abuse at all. lol

But it is only information that has been passed on.

So when he's wrong it's "only information he's been passed", when he's right it's "All hail Bert the insider".

Win, win for him then... no wonder so many people still follow him after about three years of no info at all.

So when he's wrong it's "only information he's been passed", when he's right it's "All hail Bert the insider".

Win, win for him then... no wonder so many people still follow him after about three years of no info at all.

Yeah but if you want to hear things early, there's always a chance it's going to br wrong, you can't have it both ways lol.

Anyway this could well turn out to be true yet........

No.

When he is right the source was correct, when wrong the source was incorrect. Not too complex of a concept.

Archived