Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

oh....dear...dont get some of us started....lol.

The indyliar parody account that proves exactly how little he knows is far better :D

I'd have knew by now....as IndyKalia would have said..... gloating :rolleyes:  

He's said he'd be sacked each month for the last 6 months, he'll be right at some point. Amazes me people get taken in by shitters like him.

So when he's wrong it's "only information he's been passed", when he's right it's "All hail Bert the insider".

Win, win for him then... no wonder so many people still follow him after about three years of no info at all.

No info at all? Really?

He's said he'd be sacked each month for the last 6 months, he'll be right at some point. Amazes me people get taken in by shitters like him.

well got to applaud there typing skills.....either that or he has some sick copy and paste skills. 

Gotta hate mixed reports, anyway though this thread has put a downer on my morning, and yes I flicked through the whole 20 pages.

Hope it's not true.

Also leave Bert alone, the lad does good. 

Christ Babs, I don't think I've seen you post something that isn't angry/condescending since about 2006. Cheer up mate, it's only a forum.

If it's true that Pearson is meeting the board to discuss transfer budgets, is it possible someone got wind of the meeting and through abit of chinese whispers came to the conclusion he was being called in to be dismissed? Just a thought.

Leicester City have denied manager Nigel Pearson has been sacked.

Reports onTwitter claimed Pearson had been sacked after failing to reach each the Championship play-off final.

The cub denied the news, telling SportsDirect News: “This is the first we have heard about the reports.â€

City added there were no discussions about Pearson's future currently taking place

Pretty much.

When does Billy Sharp sign, was he pre contract signed in invisible ink?

You might be right this time, you might be wrong.

Notice you don't being things that I've said that have happened up.

There's a surprise.

If it's true that Pearson is meeting the board to discuss transfer budgets, is it possible someone got wind of the meeting and through abit of chinese whispers came to the conclusion he was being called in to be dismissed? Just a thought.

I suspect that's how most rumours start.

Reports onTwitter claimed Pearson had been sacked after failing to reach each the Championship play-off final.

The cub denied the news, telling SportsDirect News: “This is the first we have heard about the reports.â€

City added there were no discussions about Pearson's future currently taking place

thats from the Sports Direct site. the same one that said Newcastle was interested in Rooney  :whistle:

I'll be honest, JJB had a better sports news division.

Pretty much.

When does Billy Sharp sign, was he pre contract signed in invisible ink?

You might be right this time, you might be wrong.

I was told Sharp wanted more than Beckford and they refused his demands. 

Archived