Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Dropped yourself in the s**t sunshine. You've made me hand my season ticket back now which has wasted my petrol along with my time and effort.

I hope this is the most truth we'll get out of today! That is fvcking fantastic.

Also, just in defence of Bert - he can pass on messages of information. But he can hold his OWN hopes that it's not true. I wouldn't call that back-tracking.

Because you're considering handing your season ticket back because of a rumoured managerial change. I've been studying in another city now for a few years and would kill for the opportunity to get a season ticket. The last time I did, the club had just been relegated to the third tier and was at it's lowest ebb. 

I, like most people back then, was disillusioned and hardly jumping for joy at Pearson's appointment. As it turned out, it became one of the most enjoyable seasons in our history under a manager who had proved everybody wrong. 

That's why you're a moron. Because there's nothing to suggest that the same won't happen again apart from a corner of fans who speak like a tabloid headline writer.

I said very similar things in another thread re Pearson but I also think that playing well enough over a season to get into the play-offs is also an enjoyable season, based on what we've had to endure under other managers, so 3 years under Pearson have been mainly enjoyable!

I also disagree with a lot that is said on here but don't go around calling people morons you dick!

I hope this is the most truth we'll get out of today! That is fvcking fantastic.

Also, just in defence of Bert - he can pass on messages of information. But he can hold his OWN hopes that it's not true. I wouldn't call that back-tracking.

Some people are too busy trying to get with the in crowd and slag people off to realise this.

I said very similar things in another thread re Pearson but I also think that playing well enough over a season to get into the play-offs is also an enjoyable season, based on what we've had to endure under other managers, so 3 years under Pearson have been mainly enjoyable!

I also disagree with a lot that is said on here but don't go around calling people morons you dick!

You don't call people morons but you call them dicks? lol

Robertson wasn't there at Sunderland and look how that turned out

It's self evident that the pair worked well together. However, Martin's "failure" at Sunderland was probably more down to the fact that Sunderland are a lost cause. He was only there for 60 odd matches with inherited players and hardly any transfer windows to adjust his squad. A bit too soon to be writing his managerial obituary or looking for simplistic reasons as to why he seemed to underachieve.. 

Can i just say that Bert has no reason to make stuff up and is only passing things on to us, he doesn't have to! After following him for a while on twitter you can tell that he is NP fan so obviously he is going to be annoyed if he has got sacked and he is only passing on what he has heard! 

To the guy who says he has handed his season ticket back in  lol you need your head checking pal!

agree with you there, if ppl dont like it they dont have to listen/read.....no need to get ppl abuse for passing on something they've been told

tbf....a ITK source on twitter has been saying for a while NP might well go...a freelance journo so to speak tho I think they copy/paste other ppl... lol:P

If he does end up going, Bert will be owed a lot of apologies

The best thing about this all is that I've not even started the thread!

Bert gives his own opinion on the matter and people automatically think he's "back tracking".

He was never even the one that said Pearson was going to get the sack. lol

And now people are calling bs on Bert because some website who claimed the other week that Rooney was moving to Newcastle said that Pearson is staying! lol unbelievable.

Some people on here are total morons.

Archived