Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

It went ever so well, was done before the hour was up. I am now kicing back with an OJ to celebrate :cool:

I recently got told by one of my teachers that he was concerned that I consistently finish early in revision tests.

I said to him as long as I keep getting good marks I'm not really fussed if I finish a few minutes early!

But well done on your good exam :thumbup:

Take it there were no fire alarms then :P

I recently got told by one of my teachers that he was concerned that I consistently finish early in revision tests.

I said to him as long as I keep getting good marks I'm not really fussed if I finish a few minutes early!

But well done on your good exam :thumbup:

Take it there were no fire alarms then :P

Thanks and sadly not, at least not in the first hour anyway. I had finished, read back and read back again to check I'd answered everything before I went. It was multiple choice and labelling diagrams so not too bad really.

Thanks and sadly not, at least not in the first hour anyway. I had finished, read back and read back again to check I'd answered everything before I went. It was multiple choice and labelling diagrams so not too bad really.

<_<

What kind of university is this??

Ha don't stress, Health and Social Care and Accounting couldn't be further apart! Next year it's all essay based exams - rubs.

:wub:

Speaking of which, Ive got a lovely ACCA exam coming up. Three hours of bastard essays on stuff that will never be used as soon as I step out of the exam hall.... but at least it's not as bad as Maybes who has three to sit :giggle:

When I finish an exam early, I plaster the desk with graffiti.

Make a battle scene; an army with swords and crossbows running down the mountains towards an army with flamethrowers, grenades launchers and machine guns.

They keep having a go, bless 'em.

Make a battle scene; an army with swords and crossbows running down the mountains towards an army with flamethrowers, grenades launchers and machine guns.

you must've finished well early when yo etched this on a desk, presumably using a compass.

1258b.jpg

Standard!

Haa. I spend at least 5 minutes reading what people put "I h8 business", was what I saw last time, in which I firmly replied "I h8 you" with an arrow pointing to it. I am so cool.

ecstatic to put my A/S Literature behind me.

delighted with the extract for the contextual linking question.

relieved that it's over.

so; ecstatic, delighted, and relieved? - pretty much.

I was dreading it, but i've done it and in all honesty, i'm fairly confident.

I'll be pretty gutted if i don't get a B. - assuming that I don't get an A, of course.

Had AS Business Studies and AS Physics. My hand is dead.

I had this too, how did you find it?

I think i've done ok on most of it and the case study questions were generally pretty good, I think I messed up on the contribution and elasticity of demand questions though, hoping for a C/B to go with the B from unit one.

Archived