Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

I thought he was good at Chelsea to be honest. Always stepped up in Europe when Drogba was banned and scored some important goals.

Along with Claridge, he must be one of the most transferred players in the game

Agreed, he was playing good football at Chelsea and all round he is a top player, good signing for West Brom.

You're seriously going to regret that when you're dressed as Jessica Ennis with a ball gag in your mouth.

lol I'm that confident!

I'll be lucky if it's Jessica Ennis, it could be Jennie Bond or Kerry Katona.

lol I'm that confident!

But this is Leicesterpool! He's probably been waiting for someone to say just that. You watch Premier League players will mysteriously start getting kidnapped, food poisoned, hit by cars etc before big games. I bet he's sitting in a room right now with walls covered in photographs, maps and string as he plots Spurs sabotage driven Championship winning season so he can lose his virginity.

But this is Leicesterpool! He's probably been waiting for someone to say just that. You watch Premier League players will mysteriously start getting kidnapped, food poisoned, hit by cars etc before big games. I bet he's sitting in a room right now with walls covered in photographs, maps and string as he plots Spurs sabotage driven Championship winning season so he can lose his virginity.

Best post I've read on this forum in an age. Well played sir!

Must have known it would be rejected. Probably hurrying Madrid up on the Higuain deal.

Arsenal haven't even made a bid for Higuain though...

Could still see Suarez going Arsenal if a bid is accepted, he will get champions league football although Real would be the preferred option if they do put in a bid.

Archived