Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

He just see's Villa as a stepping stone lol

Like everyone else i suppose, I mean even some of you have got admit leaving a club after one season is pathetic. To be honest Villa is still a big club, not won nothing for a while but as Spurs? won the league cup in 2008 yeah, but since then?

From neutral's point of you what has Villa got to do to keep there best players?

Like everyone else i suppose, I mean even some of you have got admit leaving a club after one season is pathetic. To be honest Villa is still a big club, not won nothing for a while but as Spurs? won the league cup in 2008 yeah, but since then?

From neutral's point of you what has Villa got to do to keep there best players?

Top ten finish.

Spurs have been in the Champions League recently and will finish way above Villa.

Anyway, you're the one who thinks they're going to win the league!

Villa have won bugger all for years, not been in the top four since 1996, it's a club that is now an also-ran in the Premier League.

Alcaraz is joining Martinez at Everton. Poor signing IMO, Martinez needs to cast his net a little further than the players who got Wigan relegated last season. Kone will score a few goals but Alcaraz was a crucial part of that woeful Wigan defence.

Alcaraz is joining Martinez at Everton. Poor signing IMO, Martinez needs to cast his net a little further than the players who got Wigan relegated last season. Kone will score a few goals but Alcaraz was a crucial part of that woeful Wigan defence.

Not really, he's a good back-up player.

I actually totally agree with Leicesterpool regarding Benteke. Ridiculous how a player can go from pretty much unknown to fvcking off the club who made him something within a year. I understand he's not a rare case but meh.

I seem to notice alot of london based players always find it trouble to move up north, yet there's no trouble moving south.

Such as Van Persie.

I actually totally agree with Leicesterpool regarding Benteke. Ridiculous how a player can go from pretty much unknown to fvcking off the club who made him something within a year. I understand he's not a rare case but meh.

Such as Van Persie.

fair enough he's one,

Bobby Zamora has ever been north of watford?, Jermaine Defoe, Frank Lampard, Clint Dempsey, William Gallas.. 

Benteke surprised me really. Gone from nothing to a decent PL player because of Villa. However, if he wants to win trophies then I'm not surprised he wants to leave considering their finish last season. More chance of winning something at Spurs, or a club like that.

fair enough he's one,

Bobby Zamora has ever been north of watford?, Jermaine Defoe, Frank Lampard, Clint Dempsey, William Gallas..

Football is a job. Remember that. If London is a players home,it's their home. But there are examples of players who play up here in the beautiful north - Van Persie, Irekpen played for Scunthorpe, our very own Tony Cottee played for Everton and Sheringham played for Manchester United as well.

Villa have won bugger all for years, not been in the top four since 1996, it's a club that is now an also-ran in the Premier League.

Wouldn't really say an also ran. An ever present in the PL.

1st. Chelsea
2nd. Man Utd
3rd. Man City
4th. Spurs
------------------------------
5th. Arsenal
6th. Swansea
7th. West Brom
8th. Everton 
9th. West Ham
10th. Aston Villa
11th. Fulham
12th. Newcastle
13th. West Brom
14th. Southampton
15th. Cardiff

16th. Sunderland
17th. Stoke
18th. Norwich
19th. Hull
20th. Palace

1st. Chelsea

2nd. Man Utd

3rd. Man City

4th. Spurs

5th. Arsenal

6th. Swansea

7th. West Brom

8th. Everton

9th. West Ham

10th. Aston Villa

11th. Fulham

12th. Newcastle

13th. West Brom

14th. Southampton

15th. Cardiff

16th. Sunderland

17th. Stoke

18th. Norwich

19th. Hull

20th. Palace

Can see the top 6 being something like that. Maybe city 2nd and united 3rd

Can see Everton struggling this year. Don't particularly rate Martinez as a manager and his signings aren't the best.

I can see them being involved in the relegation battle, can't work out clubs that hire managers from a club that recently got relegated. There's some big names out there they could gone for, and they chose Martinez. 

I can see them being involved in the relegation battle, can't work out clubs that hire managers from a club that recently got relegated.

Bryan Robson is delighted they do.

I can see them being involved in the relegation battle, can't work out clubs that hire managers from a club that recently got relegated. There's some big names out there they could gone for, and chose Martinez.

You don't half talk some shite

Archived