Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

The thing that makes it really bad for me is that United are crying out for a player like Juan Mata lol, could make a huge difference for them. 

An injury free Kagawa is just as good IMO.

Shame he missed so much of last season, if he could have the sort of season he had for Dortmund then he'd probably win the PL player of the season.

Chelsea getting rid of Mata would be absolutely insane on Chelsea's part. Not to mention it would be in exchange of Wayne Rooney (become largely over-rated recently). Mata got something like 30 assists in all competitions last season? Added to that plenty of goals, too.

I doubt it'd be Moyes/Mourinho making these decisions, too...

Mata is far better than Rooney!

If true (which I highly doubt) what are Chelsea thinking offering Mata plus cash and even more crazy than that, what are United thinking rejecting it. A better player plus £10m cash for a player tat has publicly declared he doesn't want to play for them.

Can't be true!

I read ages ago when Mourinho first come back that he didn't either want, or rate, Mata. That could have been rubbish, as I thought at the time, but offering him as part of a deal for Rooney (or Luiz). Wow. Mata was one of the best players in the division last season.

Cant see how Rooney would fit into the Chelsea attack, with Torres, Lukaku and Ba(Who only arrived in January) as designated strikers and even if you try to squeeze him into attacking midfield he has to compete with Hazard, Moses, Mata, Oscar, Schurrle and that new Dutch lad just to get onto the pitch each game.

Its hard to predict what will happen, being realistic I would say he's staying in The BPL and that Arsenal, having put in a serious offer for Suarez and to have seemingly cooled off Higuain are looking quiet likely to me. With Mourinho coming out so publicly to speak of Wayne shakes it up even more though as Chelsea are capable of landing him but as Ive said, I cant see a fit. That leaves this whole thing blowing over and him staying at Utd.

Certainly looking like its going to be a very good season, title race is wide open with alot of new blood and old faces looking to prove themselves

Archived