Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Double your money and a cause saying he can go if they get relegated or an offer for a certain amount.

He'll probably sign for Spurs now. Villa get more money and Benteke gets his loyalty bonus.

Sports journalist :whistle:

lol is that what he wants to be?!? I read a post in the "How was your day?" thread yesterday about him running across a bridge where I had to fill in about 50% of the words for it to make sense!

So which team does everybody think will be next seasons surprise package?

Maybe West Ham.

I think there is a even bigger gap this year. I'd expect Chelsea, United and City to challenge for the title, and then Arsenal and Spurs going for 4th. I think Liverpool will challenge for 4th this season as well.

Then there's a gap. Can't see Everton being the force they were, I don't think West Brom will be as good as they were. I'd expect West Ham to maybe suprise a few and be solid, as well as Hughes making Stoke a solid side.

Arsenal have apparently bid £40m plus a quid for Suarez. Anything over £40m triggers a release clause in the contract. Every paper has tweeted it so pretty much confirmed.

Also been rejected by Liverpool. Tony Barrett is one man who knows, plus Rodgers and Liverpool have said his value is £55million and will want a transfer request.

Not the greatest move from Wenger and Arsenal, they know Liverpool don't have to sell at £40,000,001million and doesn't show Suarez they're prepared to go to Liverpool's valuation.

Also been rejected by Liverpool. Tony Barrett is one man who knows, plus Rodgers and Liverpool have said his value is £55million and will want a transfer request.

Not the greatest move from Wenger and Arsenal, they know Liverpool don't have to sell at £40,000,001million and doesn't show Suarez they're prepared to go to Liverpool's valuation.

Thought it was a £40m release clause, hence why Arsenal had bid £40m plus a pound. If there was no £40m clause, why would they offer the extra pound? Even your mate Tony Barrett has tweeted about the extra pound. So Liverpool's rejection is meaningless, and so is their current valuation, if the £40m clause exist, which seemingly it does.

Then again I'm not an outdated glory hunt......I mean Liverpool fan, so I'm not totally up on the ins and outs of the subject of his contract.

Guest MattP

Why on earth would anyone want that animal representing their club?

Can't imagine too many Arsenal fans being too happy despite how desperate one may day to spend.

Thought it was a £40m release clause, hence why Arsenal had bid £40m plus a pound. If there was no £40m clause, why would they offer the extra pound? Even your mate Tony Barrett has tweeted about the extra pound. So Liverpool's rejection is meaningless, and so is their current valuation, if the £40m clause exist, which seemingly it does.

Then again I'm not an outdated glory hunt......I mean Liverpool fan, so I'm not totally up on the ins and outs of the subject of his contract.

Haha you moron.

The £40million clause is in place for Suarez to talk to a club, not a release clause.. I suggest looking into things before making yourself look real stupid and trying to act smart.

So if you're not a Liverpool fan why are you getting so irate about his contract? Is your life that bad? Aw bless.

Haha you moron.

The £40million clause is in place for Suarez to talk to a club, not a release clause.. I suggest looking into things before making yourself look real stupid and trying to act smart.

So if you're not a Liverpool fan why are you getting so irate about his contract? Is your life that bad? Aw bless.

I'm not irate about his contract, I just think you're a ****.

Oh and if he agrees terms with Arsenal, you really think Liverpool will stop him? Why keep a player who has asked to leave, and then agreed to go somewhere else. It's be a clear statement he really wants out, who wants a player like that at their club? It's as good as a release clause.

Guest MattP

Wtf lo

So if anyone bids 40million for him they can talk but not complete the move? That's mental.

If I was Wenger I'd bid it every Friday before a Liverpool and send a car to the training ground

Archived