Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Why does it matter that they're black and French?

Look, for once I'm with Samilktray on this one - why does it matter, Kitch?

Arsenal have been known for years to have a knack for signing French players ever since Wenger was appointed manager... What's the difference now?

Plus, they're one of the few pro clubs in English football that continue to invest wisely without living beyond their means whilst still remaining (somewhat) competitive with regards to the Top Five in the PL.

What's that got to do with anything?

If they were white speaking French players would you say anything then?

I'm just saying, they buy a lot of French speaking black players.

Are you telling me I'm wrong?

Used to turn out decent on FM, 30 PL goals a season consistently. 

I prefered Babacar to him on that tbh

Was inconsistant two games out of ten but you didnt have to worry about him getting injured anywhere near as much. Him and Pastore on 2011 were godlike.

Anyway, back to reality, Sanogo is currently at the U-20 Championships at the mo and pinged in a couple in the group stage.

So wonder where fatboy Rooney wants to go, myself i don't think he'll join another premier league club is next destination will be abroad, but i can't work out a player who would want to leave one of the biggest clubs in the world.

So wonder where fatboy Rooney wants to go, myself i don't think he'll join another premier league club is next destination will be abroad, but i can't work out a player who would want to leave one of the biggest clubs in the world.

He will probably end up staying there. Can't see him going abroad and learning a new language! He can hardly even speak English.

He should just rethink imo. No point in leaving Utd - he will probably play every week in a good team, in front of a full house at a great ground, and they will be competing for every trophy again.

If I was United I'd just cash in. In fact that's probably what they're thinking.

As would I. If someone like PSG will spend £20mil I'd cash in, he's very replaceable and considering they've been playing him as an AMC, I'd say they already have their replacement in Kagawa. He plays that role better than Rooney IMO.

This jsut shows how over priced English players are if you ask me  lol

Sky sources: Liverpool accept £6m bid from Swansea for Jonjo Shelvey #SSN

Heard a lot worse than that to be fair but it's no wonder the league will be full of Spaniards, and eventually Germans too.

The Premier League's lack of production line is an absolute farce. There is no league in the world surely that comes even close to the net spend from Premier League clubs, it's constant imports from abroad rather than producing anyone themselves.

SIX MILLION? This English premium is getting embarrassing now.

Crystal Palace had a £6 million pound for Dwight Gayle accepted.

I read earlier £8.5m and thought WTF... hasn't he only had half a season in the champ?

If I was United I'd just cash in. In fact that's probably what they're thinking.

Man U would cope better without Rooney, for me Rooney isn't a team player. Going abroad might benefit him as while out there he'd learn a bit of the foreign game, might benefit the england team a bit. 

Man U would cope better without Rooney, for me Rooney isn't a team player. Going abroad might benefit him as while out there he'd learn a bit of the foreign game, might benefit the england team a bit. 

I'd say he is a team player, quite often he's shoved out of position and tends to get on with it.

He should go though, twice in three years there's been transfer requests (possibly it's different this time) so he obviously is not happy there. Plus the new manager has had bitter feuds with him, although they've made their peace somewhat, it's the right time for him to go elsewhere and progress.

I see bookies have stopped taking bets on Saurez signing for Arsenal.....Surely not??? would be an unbelievable signing if they can pull it off.

Good for him, he'll be safe from the nasty English media in London.

Nicolas Anelka's having a medical at West Brom:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23188032

Not sure if serious. He's already 34. Played a season in China out of all places and his last stint with Chelsea wasn't really that successful.

I thought he was good at Chelsea to be honest. Always stepped up in Europe when Drogba was banned and scored some important goals.

Along with Claridge, he must be one of the most transferred players in the game

Archived