Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Heard rumours that Mourinho wants to offload Mata as he isn't in his plans. surely not?!

Probably my favourite player in the league at the moment!

Think you've answered you're own question?

Obviously don't know what goes on inside clubs, but I couldn't see this happening considering Mata is probably their best player, technically gifted, creative and could get into any side in the World.

Obviously don't know what goes on inside clubs, but I couldn't see this happening considering Mata is probably their best player, technically gifted, creative and could get into any side in the World.

Can see him going more central in future to succeed Xavi or Iniesta in the Spain and/or Barca team in a few years tbh. A very special player England can only dream of right now.

Andre Schurrle: Chelsea agree £18m deal for German forward

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22434908

A great player but surely will struggle for spaces with Chelsea's attacking midfield options, unless they play him upfront, but I thought his favoured position was left wing. Nice to see more quality enter the premier league though.

And inevitably be used sparing whilst Abramovich continues to obsess over the 'Champions' League. Another player who won't become what he could've been because he's joined Chelsea.

Except one of the two that he plays for lol

I'm a big Mata fan but he's very unlucky.

Mignolet to Liverpool - done deal. Bidding war between Sundulland and Dull for Kaspy?

Sunderland are after someone in Holland apparently, can't remember the name though.

Edit: Kristoffer Nordfeldt from Heerenveen

I doubt Westwood will be number one. Good goalkeeper though.

They'll get someone in, probably a goalkeeper from Central Europe or something.

You sure you don't mean Central England? A Danish goal-keeper, perhaps. Son of a great goalkeeper. No? :D

Sky Sports 1 is to be broadcast free on the first day of the prem. Available on freeview (instead of Pick TV), schedule is...

Saturday: (available free on Saturday, August 17)
10am - Soccer AM
Helen Chamberlain and Max Rushden return for another season of football fun
12 noon - FL72 - Live
New Saturday kick off time for live matches from the Football League
2.30pm - Saturday Night Football - Team Talk
David Jones and Jamie Redknapp preview the 3pm kick-offs
3pm - Soccer Saturday (also 12-6pm on Sky Sports News HD)
Jeff Stelling and the boys return with all the news, views and analysis
5pm - Saturday Night Football - Live
David and Jamie debate the early matches and present the live late match
8pm - Saturday Night Football - Game of the Day
From the same studio, Sarah-Jane Mee presents full replay of the best 3pm match
10pm - Saturday Night Football - Match Choice
45-minute highlights from all Saturday 3pm fixtures available via the red button

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/media/news/a493736/sky-sports-1-goes-free-for-first-day-of-premier-league-season.html

Don't understand Fellani to Arsenal? Surely him and Baines are going to United

Mate supports Everton and he told me last month that Arsenal had matched Fellani's release clause. 

I always said I'd imagine Baines the first one to go but who knows. 

Baines was in a record shop in Manchester last week :ph34r: 

Why does it matter that they're black and French?

Look, for once I'm with Samilktray on this one - why does it matter, Kitch?

Arsenal have been known for years to have a knack for signing French players ever since Wenger was appointed manager... What's the difference now?

Plus, they're one of the few pro clubs in English football that continue to invest wisely without living beyond their means whilst still remaining (somewhat) competitive with regards to the Top Five in the PL.

Archived