Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

12 games for Mr Pearson?

We shall see I guess..

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/football-league/25501-foxes-stick-with-pearson.-for-now.php

Exclusive by Hugh Southon

Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson is set to be handed 12 games to prove himself next season, after failing to take the Championship outfit into the Premier League.

The Foxes crashed out at the semi-final play-off stage to Watford and there has been strong speculation the manager will be sacked and either Martin O'Neill or former player Neil Lennon brought in.

But SportsDirect News understands that their former manager O'Neill has twice turned down the chance of a return since leaving the club and Celtic manager Lennon may be holding out for a Premier League approach.

And we understand City's Thai owners who had handed Pearson a 'Premier League or bust' ultimatum at the start of the season, are now ready to relent and may give him a 12 game stay of execution.

However, he will be told to fund and team strengthening from sales as there is a reluctance to hand him a huge war chest should a new manager need it in January.

The £3 million rated goalkeeper Kasper Schmiechel has been linked with Premier League newcomers Hull City and striker Jermaine Beckford could join Bolton Wanderers in a £1 million deal.

https://twitter.com/hughsouthon

'there has been strong speculation the manager will be sacked and either Martin O'Neill or former player Neil Lennon brought in.'

We reported that Nigel Pearson would be sacked, here's a factless face saving article.

Guest MattP

This.

It's terrible, it's almost encouraged these days and people actually enjoy it.

If you wandered around the pubs ten years ago talking shit to everyone claiming you knew things when you clearly didn't you were widely known as a willy puller and eventually kicked in, these days you do exactly the same but type it and you get a 'follower'.

It's terrible, it's almost encouraged these days and people actually enjoy it.

If you wandered around the pubs ten years ago talking shit to everyone claiming you knew things when you clearly didn't you were widely known as a willy puller and eventually kicked in, these days you do exactly the same but type it and you get a 'follower'.

I'm actually tempted to start an account and see how much shit I can get touted about.

Oh wait a minute....alot of people already do that, there's no point really is there?

Why are you all blaming Twitter? I'm not saying it's perfect, but surely criticism should be directed towards Sports Direct News' site first? Twitter is just a messenger sometimes (usually unreliable, admittedly). But stuff like this isn't Twitter's fault lol.

Since Twitter arrived bullshit has become a hundred times more acceptable in society.

Agreed... I don't listen to any 'rumour' from that (direct to here, because I don't have a twitter account) and especially don't listen to direct sport news.

Why are you all blaming Twitter? I'm not saying it's perfect, but surely criticism should be directed towards Sports Direct News' site first? Twitter is just a messenger sometimes (usually unreliable, admittedly). But stuff like this isn't Twitter's fault lol.

We know the people who have good information on twitter, so you just follow them, ignore the other shit, don't know why people insist on posting every rumour posted on twitter on the twitter links thread, just look how many followers they have, then if they have below 200 don't bother posting.

This is all Sports Direct news again, bag of shit like FootballRumours and another site but I can't remember it.

A retarded chimpanze with a typewriter could have written this article. There's not a single piece of 'news' in it.

" :o  :o  :o  SportsDirect News understands that Football Manager will be sacked if his team makes a poor start to the season. :o :o  :o  "

Read all about it.

Here's a couple of experienced 'writers' for the Sports Direct quality reportage.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/liam-spencer/6a/735/4ba

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/robbie-pringle/60/126/a0b

I know people have to start somewhere, but literally anything posted by them will likely be 99.9% bollox. They have no experience or even qualifications.

Mods should immediately delete as 'football rumour'-esque.

Archived