Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC_FAN

Jamie Vardy

Guest Cujek

I take that to mean that they're focusing so much on their job on the pitch most stuff gets blocked out.

Positioning/pressing requires total concentration to make it worthwhile tbf.

It would be easiest to hear clappers in unison from the whole ground rather than some chants from L1 whilst the play is focused down the other end of the pitch.

Dont get me wrong, I like the clappers, I really do.

Anyway this is a well done Vardy thread, so well done Vardy, cant wait to see him tearing up international defences.

Must've spent the last hour watching crucial goals from the last two seasons that have been scored by or have been created by him in some way. I can't wait for the game tomorrow. I hope he plays and if he scores, I'll be absolutely over the moon for him!

Why is it a 1pm kickoff, I thought it was 8pm? I'm on a 2 hour long flight for pretty much the whole game now.

Because the gardai are prepared for any trouble, as in 1995. Police leave has been cancelled, 400 cops will be on duty for this friendly.

If you haven't a ticket, go to Temple Bar in Dublin.

Archived