Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC_FAN

Jamie Vardy

To be fair to Col, this isn't quite on the same scale as his ongoing dilemma about Leroy Fer...

1 December 2013: he's in!

26 April 2014: he's out!

24 July 2014: he's in!

22 Aug 2014: still in... still in...!

27 May 2015: and ohhhh, he's back out again...

Poor old Leroy...

Yes because opinions can bloody change! I made that point earlier.

lol lol

On another note, how do you do that multi-post thing? I've never worked it out.

That is a VERY funny post though...git!

for the opposition.

He had the shortest long throw I think I've ever seen. A terrible full back who had the good fortune to never be as terrible as Ryan McGivern

9/10 hair/beard/headband combo though 

No diggity, no doubt.

If he'd been the lead singer in a rock band he'd have been perfect, sadly he was a footballer (in the loosest sense of the word)

what about his cross for howard's goal at crystal palace under sousa? ain't never seen a cross better. he was just playing in the wrong position. he could've been david beckham but he was stuck taking throw ins and tackling people .

what about his cross for howard's goal at crystal palace under sousa? ain't never seen a cross better. he was just playing in the wrong position. he could've been david beckham but he was stuck taking throw ins and tackling people .

yeah, he was on the pitch.

I recall in a league cup tie against Macclesfield he lifted it over the advancing keeper.

To be fair to Col, this isn't quite on the same scale as his ongoing dilemma about Leroy Fer...

1 December 2013: he's in!

26 April 2014: he's out!

24 July 2014: he's in!

22 Aug 2014: still in... still in...!

27 May 2015: and ohhhh, he's back out again...

Poor old Leroy...

Pah ha ha ha... Remind me to never upset Fez!!

I've just had to start again from scratch. Sold the last dossier to an H Redknapp from the south coast area.

also just seen your sig oh man rincey got rinced 

Good article right up until the "Whether that sort of approach can translate itself to international level remains to be seen" International football isn't at the level of the PL with maybe the exception of 3 or 4 teams. Ireland and Sloveina are more like playing against Derby, so if Vardy goes play he will be as good as ever.  

Good article right up until the "Whether that sort of approach can translate itself to international level remains to be seen" International football isn't at the level of the PL with maybe the exception of 3 or 4 teams. Ireland and Sloveina are more like playing against Derby, so if Vardy goes play he will be as good as ever.

I'd say that's a bit of a slight against Derby to be honest! lol

Over the moon for Vardy, really hope he starts against Ireland, if he's a used sub I'll be worried if he'll have an impact. If he starts I'm backing him to score at any time

Ireland and Sloveina are more like playing against Derby, so if Vardy goes play he will be as good as ever.  

I think the biggest problem for Vardy will be that international teams from the lower nations set their stall out to defend. They play deep and pack the defence and midfield. Vardy is more effective when a team is playing a more open attacking style as he has the space to run into, he doesn't have the skill or guile to unlock packed defences.

Most of his goals this season have come from a swift counter attack where the oppo has left space, same goes for most of his assists I think. If the opposition shows some intent to win, he could shine. If not, then he could look poor. I think there is more chance of Ireland coming at us, so I'd like him to get a decent amount of time in that game.

I think the biggest problem for Vardy will be that international teams from the lower nations set their stall out to defend. They play deep and pack the defence and midfield. Vardy is more effective when a team is playing a more open attacking style as he has the space to run into, he doesn't have the skill or guile to unlock packed defences.

Most of his goals this season have come from a swift counter attack where the oppo has left space, same goes for most of his assists I think. If the opposition shows some intent to win, he could shine. If not, then he could look poor. I think there is more chance of Ireland coming at us, so I'd like him to get a decent amount of time in that game.

Very true

I genuinely don't know the answer to this as I don't go to games, did teams in the championship not sit deep against us? I'd have thought he'd have gained some experience in dealing with that in our league winning season?

This season though, you're right. It's been a completely different scenario, he's had acres of space to gallop into at times.

Archived