Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC_FAN

Jamie Vardy

Great credit has to go to NP as well, because when no one including myself believed in him, he always had the faith. Cannot believe this is the same player but he's there on merit. I'd love to see him giving Pique or Varane a scare next year in the euros.

There's an article from BT Sports saying that he scored 5 in our final 10 matches as well, you'd think they'd at least fact check what they're saying.

They are right you do know goals against Man U do not count.

Getting really fooked off with reading comments on web articles slagging Vardy's selction. These are the same idiots who moan that we only ever select the same old guff. Unless people have a better alternative (and if anyone else says Jason Puncheon I am going to shit in their mouth) then stop fooking moaning! I don't think personally he will be a huge success and I wouldn't be surprised if he only gets about 10 mins but fook me give the boy a break! *****

Getting really fooked off with reading comments on web articles slagging Vardy's selction. These are the same idiots who moan that we only ever select the same old guff. Unless people have a better alternative (and if anyone else says Jason Puncheon I am going to shit in their mouth) then stop fooking moaning! I don't think personally he will be a huge success and I wouldn't be surprised if he only gets about 10 mins but fook me give the boy a break! *****

Comments on web articles don't tend to be positive. You have to wonder about the sanity of most of these people.

His interview at the England press conference is on the LCFC YouTube channel.

He was asked about the atmosphere at the football and said this about us...

"In the end all we could hear was the clappers, no chanting"

lol

He was asked about the atmosphere at the football and said this about us...

"In the end all we could hear was the clappers, no chanting"

lol

I can imagine they hear some chants but he's probably right about blocking it all out.

Archived