Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Wycombe Wanderers (A) League Cup Pre-Match

Equally Cardiff's losses in the cups to Northampton and Macclesfield helped them have a good season with a small squad.

There's no science to it IMO.

Agreed. There's two sides to it and neither are necessarily correct, so it's best to have a go at the cup, right?

I want to see us taking the cups seriously this season.

Bollox to all the 'save it for the league' stuff. I'd like to see the club enjoy a decent run in the cup as well as competing well in the league. Having been lucky enough to see us doing well in the League Cup, I know how exciting it can get and the momentum it can give the team.

One of my biggest disappointments last season was the way in which we went out of both cups in a pathetic fashion. I really don't want to see that happen again.

:thumbup:

i would not make too many changes. I would just bring in Knockaert and Bakayogo. Making too many changes may affect the team, which is what may have happened with Huddersfield cup game last year. Although being only the second game of the season, it probably will not matter.

If anyone is driving to this and hasn't been there before, whatever you do, don't go down the long road that leads to the ground to park ! You'll be there for hours when it comes to getting out. Truly awful.

wheres good to park then, pref without paying.

Archived