Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

PS4 v Xbox One

Which will you be buying?  

349 members have voted

1. 1. PS4 or Xbox One?

wonder when they'll remaster MGS1,2 and 3.  :ph34r:

its only a matter of time :ph34r:

Its amazing how hardly been any games out the past month or two and then they all decide to release them all one after the other,

Its a shame Mad Max is out the same week as MGS V tbh, its going to get overshadowed 

The Witcher is a brilliant game. Best game ive played on PS4 so far.

You can get some good games quite cheap like Far Cry,Tomb Raider and The Last of Us. All 3 are really good especially TLOU

God Of War 3 Remastered is brilliant (well the original is so i assume the remastered version would be better)

Plenty of good games on the horizon aswel. Im particularly looking forward to Just Cause 3.

You are seriously missing out if all you play is Fifa.

Sorry the game I meant was TLOU, amazing game.

• 4 weeks later...

As the Thread Title says... PS4 v Xbox One

I'm wouldn't consider myself a gamer at all, I'll just buy FIFA every year and most likely a CoD type game for the online play, not that I'm any good at either.

I was just wondering if anyone could offer any advice on which console to buy, and where do the best deals. I've looked in Game and stuff obviously but I didn't know if I'd missed somewhere that does decent deals.

Also, I used to enjoy the online gameplay of MW and Black Ops, are there any games other than CoD that are similar in style to these, purely for online, I'm not interested in the Story etc.

Cheers

Destiny is a great game, you can play co-op or vs, there's a lot to do and its a lot of fun. Ps4 is my console of choice, and they just made the fans quieter and have 1tb hdd for a reasonable price now. I think a destiny bundle is 250-300 pounds.

Depends if you play online against friends. Obviously buy the console they all have. If not then tbh it doesnt really matter which console you buy. I have a PS4 and my brother has the xbox one and they are both great consoles.

Battlefield is a good shooter if you are only interested in online. Black Ops 3 is out in November tho so you will prob end up buying that.

If i were you i would have a look at the exclusive games on each console and see what you would want to play. This might make your decision easier.

Well that's just not true.

The analogue sticks don't feel as loose or flimsy like the xbox one which makes playing shooting games slightly harder. I also find the bumpers on the xbox one controller a lot harder to press in than r1 and l1 on a ps4. I still think the 360 controller Is the better controller.

Not that it makes enough of a difference. I traded in my ps4 and kept my xbox

As the Thread Title says... PS4 v Xbox One

I'm wouldn't consider myself a gamer at all, I'll just buy FIFA every year and most likely a CoD type game for the online play, not that I'm any good at either.

I was just wondering if anyone could offer any advice on which console to buy, and where do the best deals. I've looked in Game and stuff obviously but I didn't know if I'd missed somewhere that does decent deals.

Also, I used to enjoy the online gameplay of MW and Black Ops, are there any games other than CoD that are similar in style to these, purely for online, I'm not interested in the Story etc.

Cheers

Sounds like you're a similar gamer to me. I went for PS4 because the friend I play most at FIFA has one of those lol 

Depends if you play online against friends. Obviously buy the console they all have. If not then tbh it doesnt really matter which console you buy. I have a PS4 and my brother has the xbox one and they are both great consoles.

Battlefield is a good shooter if you are only interested in online. Black Ops 3 is out in November tho so you will prob end up buying that.

If i were you i would have a look at the exclusive games on each console and see what you would want to play. This might make your decision easier.

Exactly! Can't see how this thread his run so long. The same premise has been true since certainly Spectrum v Commodore.

Archived