Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Gary Taylor-Fletcher

He has played on the wing before.

And if we stick him as a centre forward, what's the bloody point? We have Vardy, Nugent, Wood, Schlupp.

Rather of kept Waghorn.

Just see this signing as pointless, he will be like Vassell, will have his good games, put in some effort then get released.

So have a number of players who aren't wingers!

The consensus of those questioning this signing appear to be that he is 'fat' or 'old' [ apart from one poster with the myth that he was rejected by Blackpool and Millwall]

Back in the day a footballer's career was over after 30.Now,those who look after their fitness,provided they avoid serious injury,continue beyond GTF's age.

He may not look an Adonis but how many do? He's 6 ft. and has a physical presence.

More to the point, the Blackpool fans were disappointed that he did not accept the terms offered at the end of last season.They have the evidence of their own eyes!

If he performs as well for us this season as my Tangerine pal tells me he did for them we will be a better team than last season.

I have never understood why fans slag a player off before they have played a game for us. How many people on here can say they watched GTF play regularly last season? I bet none. At the end of the day you all only see Leicester play every week so how can you make accurate judgements on a player who you probably only watched closely when he played against Leicester. Alot of our fans need to realise a few things. 1. We cant spend money due to FFP so we have to sign cheap/free players

2. Waghorn has gone on loan to get 1st team football as it is no good for a 23 year old to only play in the development squad and make the odd sub appearance. If he does well at Millwall, we will bring him back and give him a chance to fight for his place.

3. GTF will not play 90 mins every week, he has been brought in as back up and a different option to what we already have.

4. I went to the Blackpool game and until he came on, we couldn't find the killer pass to unlock their defence and then what do you know? GTF plays a clever ball through for Vardy and we win a pen.

5. Yes, he's not am amazing signing but we cant afford amazing signings so he is a clever signing who will add competition and give us squad depth which we need when there are so many games.

6. Support your team/manager/ players and stop moaning. I remember when we signed Morgan and loads of you moaned (probably the same people moaning about GTF), how wrong you all were!

I have never understood why fans slag a player off before they have played a game for us. How many people on here can say they watched GTF play regularly last season? I bet none. At the end of the day you all only see Leicester play every week so how can you make accurate judgements on a player who you probably only watched closely when he played against Leicester. Alot of our fans need to realise a few things. 1. We cant spend money due to FFP so we have to sign cheap/free players

2. Waghorn has gone on loan to get 1st team football as it is no good for a 23 year old to only play in the development squad and make the odd sub appearance. If he does well at Millwall, we will bring him back and give him a chance to fight for his place.

3. GTF will not play 90 mins every week, he has been brought in as back up and a different option to what we already have.

4. I went to the Blackpool game and until he came on, we couldn't find the killer pass to unlock their defence and then what do you know? GTF plays a clever ball through for Vardy and we win a pen.

5. Yes, he's not am amazing signing but we cant afford amazing signings so he is a clever signing who will add competition and give us squad depth which we need when there are so many games.

6. Support your team/manager/ players and stop moaning. I remember when we signed Morgan and loads of you moaned (probably the same people moaning about GTF), how wrong you all were!

Nice, except Waghorn's days here are finished. Also Drinkwater was fouled for the penalty not Vardy. GTF will become a first team regular this season.

Just watched his FoxesPlayer interview and I was very impressed with what he had to say. With him, Hammond and Was, we've added those lads who will act as the motivators. He also talked about his link up play which is definitely something we were missing. Hopefully he'll be our Andy Reid.

Having a 'belly' don't mean he can't do a job,look at that fat c*nt Andy Reid he scored today.

unfortunatly he hasn't got a left peg as good as reid's. There is no excuse at all when you are a PROFFESIONAL footballer to be so unfit & it goes hand in hand the fitter you are the better you will perform.

You use to hear that Andy Reid seemed to have a decent game every 3 to 4 games or so. This last year it's well documented that he's never been so lean & fit & funnily enough he's popping up in the headlines for forest near enough every game!

Nice, except Waghorn's days here are finished. Also Drinkwater was fouled for the penalty not Vardy. GTF will become a first team regular this season.

Ah I thought it was Vardy that won the pen. I was sat at the front and kept missing things cos people were constantly walking in front of me.

Just watched his FoxesPlayer interview and I was very impressed with what he had to say. With him, Hammond and Was, we've added those lads who will act as the motivators. He also talked about his link up play which is definitely something we were missing. Hopefully he'll be our Andy Reid.

Our Andy Reid?

He has played on the wing before.

And if we stick him as a centre forward, what's the bloody point? We have Vardy, Nugent, Wood, Schlupp.

Rather of kept Waghorn.

Just see this signing as pointless, he will be like Vassell, will have his good games, put in some effort then get released.

Yes he's played on the wing before, so has Vardy, so has Nugent, are they wingers?

Before we had substitute keepers, outfield players went in goal in the event of injury or a sending off, did that make them goalkeepers?

Archived