Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

The death of FFP . Bosmans lawyer in court tomorrow !

I think FFP is good in the long run and would benefit teams like us. Bigger ground and fan base than most clubs = more purchasing power and you won't get clubs like Wigan and Fulham being bankrolled and having crowds of less than 20k in the prem. In the long run it should also bring players wages down too. I'm all for them getting a decent wack for jobs that only last a few years, but when many of them can afford to buy a house after only working a couple of months, that's not balanced.

Painful but important, like oh so many things in life!

Do we have to have two versions of every thread now?

But this is the best one, right? Much better than the one started by that jamesmilner dick.

Even if at the very little this forces the powers that be to amend FFP I'm all for it. As it is the rule benefits certain teams like relegated teams and clubs like Watford who own other teams. 

It might just be they say make it equal for all or get rid - which is how how it should have been set up in the first place.

they are challenging UEFA's FFP the FL 1 was voted in by clubs so might not be able to be challenged

If it's found to be illegal any club votes won't matter. It'll have to stop.

Interested to see how this turns out. Would be typical of Leicester for ffp to be cancelled, we go on a spending spree and somehow end up with a worse team than we have now.

Archived