Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

Huddersfield Post-Match Thread

We're so frustrating to listen/watch it's untrue.

Wood should start next time, as long as we dont just hoof it. 

Could have won by 4 goals, could have lost by a couple too. Good game. 3 points wooo!

Edit> HAHAHA FOREST. Great results! if only Burnley didn't score!

It just grinds my gears that we tend to lose all steam in the second half, only to barely rescue a win in the end.

And that with a one-man advantage for more than ten minutes!

You play badly and still take all three points home? Signs of a champion. :P

Really happy to be riding high but the eternal pessimist in me believes that eventually we'll get found out!

Haha, you and me both. I keep getting really riled when we only win by 1 goal and don't keep a clean sheet. I still can't relax and have faith in this squad after what they did to us last season. Rationally we've only dropped 2 points after going ahead and that was vs Blackpool, every other game where we've taken the lead we've gone on to win so arguably we do more than enough. Cardiff managed what we're doing all season and won the league by a canter, it won't be that easy for us but i've got to admire the togetherness, belief and steel we are showing.

Just badly want the likes of Knockaert, Nugent and Vardy/Wood to go on a blitz and really hurt some teams. Big 2 months coming up and we're in very good shape all things considering.

Time for a beer.

It just grinds my gears that we tend to lose all steam in the second half, only to barely rescue a win in the end.

And that with a one-man advantage for more than ten minutes!

You play badly and still take all three points home? Signs of a champion. :P

Wish we didn't have to hang on at the end of each game sweating in the win.

Why can't we be more like QPR or Forest? Oh wait

Not enjoyed a match as much as that in a long, long time! Really good, entertaining match. Fair play to Huddersfield, played some nice football at times. Can see that they're a work in progress. 

Onwards and upwards for us as far as I'm concerned!

Edged the game but made heavy weather of it. Good attacking play with poor finishing. Would be nice to put the game beyond doubt much earlier.

Defending wasn't great at times whilst they were decent up front not the worst team I've ever seen.

Just glad to have the points, but lets build the GD up a bit

Archived