Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Underrating

Big smudge made a very good thread about overrating players, and how fans will normally overrate their own youngsters, as well as the media etc.

So here is a question.

What players did us fans and the media UNDER RATE??

Which players left leicester city to flourish under new management and teams,

Or any players?

Astrit ajdarevic has signed for Standard Liege in belgium, Making 20 appearances, Certainly a good move for him!

Gareth Bale 4 Years ago, He was dubbed as a Left back flop at spurs and reported to be going to birmingham (Ironically would of saved them looking at how things went for them!)

Flop to the worlds most expensive player in 4 years, what a cock up!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221871/Spurs-flop-Gareth-Bale-January-Birmingham-boss-Alex-McLeish-eyes-3m-defender.html

Can anybody else think of any??

Big smudge made a very good thread about overrating players, and how fans will normally overrate their own youngsters, as well as the media etc.

So here is a question.

Or any players?

Astrit ajdarevic has signed for Standard Liege in belgium, Making 20 appearances, Certainly a good move for him!

Gareth Bale 4 Years ago, He was dubbed as a Left back flop at spurs and reported to be going to birmingham (Ironically would of saved them looking at how things went for them!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221871/Spurs-flop-Gareth-Bale-January-Birmingham-boss-Alex-McLeish-eyes-3m-defender.html

Thankyou kind sir! My input is Jermain Defoe, such a class player even still, many just assume he's shit for some reason.

Paul Konchesky.

Consistenly slagged off by a lot of our fans, you realise how good he is in defence when someone like Schulpp has to be put there for a game and the opposition generally create numerous chances down the right hand side..

Kalac ended up at Milan, although he really was rubbish.

What about that Hungarian winger, the one who wasn't Bori (name escapes me). I'm sure I saw him pop up in Serie A for Samodoria and he looked quite good. Apart from his first game he was very average here.

I always though Ullathorne was a great player, maybe underrated as he hardly played due to injury.

So here is a question.

Or any players?

Gareth Bale 4 Years ago, He was dubbed as a Left back flop at spurs and reported to be going to birmingham (Ironically would of saved them looking at how things went for them!)

No.

Kalac ended up at Milan, although he really was rubbish.

What about that Hungarian winger, the one who wasn't Bori (name escapes me). I'm sure I saw him pop up in Serie A for Samodoria and he looked quite good. Apart from his first game he was very average here.

I always though Ullathorne was a great player, maybe underrated as he hardly played due to injury.

Zolt Laszco or something like that was`nt it ?

Archived