Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Nahki Wells.

Don't really believe it but I've been impressed with him. The step up hasn't affected him, scoring goals at league one level now, which is all he can do.

Is that true about QPR and £3million? I'd like to see him have a season in the championship before paying that amount. Ala what Derby did with Steve Howard.

No not for me.

Never seen him other than FLS he's had 18 games ish in div one and played in div 2.

We want him to step up do a job then after half a season in the championship then could want him in the prem.

Don't think we have the money (ffp) to waste on a player that may not do it at this level.

Then hopefully want him to step up again after 20 games.

Not read the People,so this is second hand info,apparently David Nugent has a clause in his contract and is set to leave in January with Nakhi Wells being lined up as his replacement,find this hard to believe especially as Nuge wants a new contract

Not read the People,so this is second hand info,apparently David Nugent has a clause in his contract and is set to leave in January with Nakhi Wells being lined up as his replacement,find this hard to believe especially as Nuge wants a new contract

Sorry, a clause in his contract saying what exactly? lol

Not having a go at you.

But I don't see nige playing him week in week out if he is off in jan.

Sounds like bollox to me.

If he really wants out why should we keep him fit for someone else to bennifit in jan.

Typical jurno shite.

Would be a good signing but rather we prioritise stregthening other positions first. Top of the list should be a winger or a CAM in my opinion

How can you say that he's had about 20 games at div 1 and you could be asking him to play 20 at championship level then nxt season step up to the prem.

How the hell can you say it would be a good signing for the supposed 3mill.

We could get proven players for less.

im suprised its taken so long for championship clubs to take a genuine interest. he'd be a gpod addition to the squad playing as a forward or a winger, has pace, can shoot...not entiry sure hes what we need though

How can you say that he's had about 20 games at div 1 and you could be asking him to play 20 at championship level then nxt season step up to the prem.

How the hell can you say it would be a good signing for the supposed 3mill.

We could get proven players for less.

Fvcking hell calm down i said he'll be good not world class. Based on his figures being joint top scorer of league 1, and his performances against the likes of aston villa, its only natural to assume he'll be good. And if you read the rest of my post you may notice that i say not to sign him but rather other players first. Fvck me

Archived